CINDY M. ROBINSON
Astute Business Owner with 8+ years of experience in operations management, competitive analysis and financial management. Demonstrated success in Customer Service and Managing small businesses. Talented in capitalizing on new trends and technologies to boost business initiatives and reach sales objectives Self-motivated professional successful in seizing viable opportunities for expansion and innovation in cleaning industry. Offering 8-year background in increasing profits. Effective leader and problem-solver which excels at streamlining operations to decrease costs and promote organizational efficiency. Offering hardworking mentality and history of success coordinating and monitoring operations across various departments. Highly committed to ensuring quality of services and products. Excellent Customer Service Skill with Data Entries. Professional Cleaning, Safe Driving when it comes to transporting. SKILLS • Business Development
• Business planning
• Business administration
• Relationship building
• Staff Management
• Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office
• Professional Services Strategic
• Customer Service Professional
• Experience in all level in Cleaning.
• Type 50-55 wpm
WORK HISTORY OWNER 12/2017 to Current
Radiant Cleaning Service, FLORENCE, United States
• Licensed and Bonded
• Maintained customer satisfaction with forward-thinking strategies focused on addressing customer needs and resolving concerns.
• Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to special needs or wants.
• Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information. CALL CENTER AGENT 10/2017 to 03/2018
Sykes Enterprises Inc., Kingstree, South Carolina
• Helped 8+ customers every 10 minutes time frame by approaching conversations with positive attitude and professionalism.
• Responded to customer requests for products, services and company information.
• Researched and evaluated suppliers and vendors based on quality, price, selection, availability and distribution capabilities.
• Contributed to company achieving and holding industry-leading customer service ratings.
CAR TRANSPORTER 02/2017 to 06/2017
CSX Transportation, FLORENCE, South Carolina
• Monitored and maintained high level of on-time delivery reliability service and performance
• Maintained compliance with DOT regulations, accurately documenting driver qualifications, permits and equipment information.
• Handled 8+ calls per 10 minutes to address customer inquiries and concerns.
• Established and Performed good service to all customers or guests
• Safety, and Driving Safety always
EDUCATION Associate of Arts : Business Management, 05/2017 Florence Darlington Technical College - Florence, SC Associate of Applied Science : Administrative Office Technology, 05/2015 Florence Darlington Technical College - Florence, SC GED : 06/2004
Pynor Adult Education - Florence, SC