- I got from stanford health care employee the month certificat, I would like to actively working my duty and to show my work performance to my supervisor. Especially I am honest and good communication my co worker
MONUMENT SECURITY, INC
From 11/04/12 to 11/24/2012 = Illegal Strike Activities Controlling and observing blocking store entrances or impeding traffic to the store
ORION PRIVATE SECURITY PATROL
From January 19, 2013 up to September 2015
• Examine gates, doors and windows to determine the security.
• Prepare reports and routine.
• Daily patrolling on foot or on vehicle to assure the security of assigned area.
• Provided escort services to visitors and customers.
• Keep an eye and report irregularities like leaking water pipes, security doors left unlocked, presence of unauthorized persons etc
• School trafficking and make the line when student parent come in the school guide the pickup students.
STANFORD HEALTH CARE
CITY PARK LLC.
November 20/2015 -12/2017
Valet Attendant and parking cashier
• Perform valet duties and park vehicles in open spots.
• Take tickets from waiting patrons and park or retrieve vehicles.
• Manipulate vehicles to take advantage of all spaces.
• Collect fees from patrons wishing to park in garage.
• Hold up signs advertising parking lot fees.
• Call tow trucks if person is parked illegally.
• Issue tags to customers to put up in their windshields for display.
• Clean up debris from parking lot.
• Use hand signals and lights to direct patrons into open spots.
• Check vehicles for damage.
• Ensure cameras are working properly in case an accident happens.
• Position or remove barricades to prevent parking in certain spots.
• Open doors and greet customers.
• Dispense change if person pays fee to park.
• Help customers locate their vehicles.
• Resolve parking lot disputes that occur between customers.
• Escort customers to their vehicles if needed.
• Help customers jump-start vehicles that have died.
• Call for cabs or tow trucks per clients' request.
• Green-light motorists coming into garage after checking identification.
• Fill or change flat tires and replace batteries.
• Help patrons exit parking garage safely.
• Give directions to nearest highway or destination.
STANFORD HEALTH CARE
From 01/2018--- 03/2020
• Direct incoming customers to available parking spaces.
• Count Vehicles on location throughout shift, as needed.
• Write and issue violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
• Patrol transient and reserved parking levels on foot or in customized motor carts, if applicable.
• Provide assistance to customers that have forgotten where they parked their vehicle.
• Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform.
• courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the Customer to the Facility Manager for further assistance.
• Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed.
I have a good driver and good customers approaches and good communication with