MATHALA SREERAMA MURTHY
Email:- email@example.com Mobile no :- 868-***-****
To secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the organization.
A result-oriented CAD/CAE engineer with 3 years of industrial experience in the design and analysis of underwater vehicles and mechanical components, with an ability to apply CAE skills effectively to evaluate the performance of components and optimize their designs.
● Efficient in 3D modelling using CATIA V5, SOLID WORKS, Autodesk Inventor and Pro E Software
● Experienced in manufacturing drawings using AutoCAD along with interpretation of GD&T
● Proficient in FEA Analysis which includes ICEM CFD, static, dynamic, thermal optimization of models, mesh optimization & convergence for linear/non-linear models & isotropic materials Looked after major maintenance activities in Steel Melting Shop (SMS) of RINL, thereby reducing the ideal time of machines and improving efficiency.
Also monitored Continuous Casting Machine (CMM) at SMS, pressure valves and other mechanical rolling systems for accurate production.
Design Tools : Auto CAD, CATIA, CREO,Solid Works, Autodesk Inventor,PRO-E
CAE/FEA Tools : ANSYS Workbench
Microsoft Tools : MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
● Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering Viswanadha Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam, A.P June 2014 - May 2017 Percentage: 70
● Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Bhaskara Polytechnic, Bobbili, A.P
June 2011 – May 2014 Percentage: 72.18
● AP Secondary school certificate (AP SSC)
Z.P.High School, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
June 2011 – May 2014 Percentage: 80
● Working as a Mechanical design Engineer at SYMBOYOSIS TECHNOLOGIES PVT.LTD under DRDO Visakhapatnam till date.
● Worked as Mechanical Design Engineer at APPOLLO MICRO SYSTEMS under DRDO, Visakhapatnam from 02nd May, 2018 to 10th May, 2021.
● Graduate Apprentice Trainee as Maintenance Engineer at RINL Visakhapatnam in Steel Melting Shop (SMS-2) Department for a period of 1 year (from 4th December, 2017 to 3rd December, 2018).
● Diploma Engineer Trainee at Vishnu Carriers (TATA Motors Pvt. Ltd) for a period of 6 months. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
Title: Design and fabrication of single plate friction clutch. Description: Reduced the frictional losses in a single plate clutch by altering the material and design of clutch plate.
Worked at Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL), DRDO since 02nd MAY, 2018 to 10th MAY, 2021 and has immensely contributed in the development of the new state-of-the-art delivery platforms for underwater vehicles, ships and propellers engaged in various stages of their development. RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Modelled Manufacturing drawings of systems and sub-systems of a torpedo using AutoCAD along with their GD&T interpretation
● Generated 3D models of ships, propellers and underwater vehicles and their sub-components by using CATIA V5,CREO, SOLID WORKS and Inventor
● Performed Finite element meshing and applied boundary, loading conditions using pre-processor ANSYS Workbench for several underwater vehicles and ship propellers components
● Performed Propeller Analysis of various ship propellers and analysed the results
● Performed Static, Dynamic & fatigue Analysis for under-water vehicle systems and optimized their design
● Prepared Bill of materials (BOM), Quality Documents for various tested components Personal Profile:
Name : Mathala Sreerama Murthy
Address : Devarapalli, Visakhapatnam
Andhra Pradesh – 531022
Contact no 868-***-****
E- mail :
firstname.lastname@example.org Date of birth :
Declaration: I, M. Sreerama Murthy declare that the above information is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: 6th July, 2021 (M. SREERAMA MURTHY)