EXPERIENCE & CAREER DEVELOPMENT
MANAGER HR & ER (HOD)– SOORTY TEXTILE BD LTD,
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
• Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through Human Resources staff. Monitors administration to established standards and procedures. Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies
• Participates in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
• Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications
• Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• With the COO and CFO, annually plans the company's philanthropic and charitable giving
MSc.in HRM- AEU
Affiliate Member-CIPM SL
NDTHRD – CIPM(Rd).
Mobile 077-******* E-mail email@example.com LinkedIn Nayomi Madushika Sewwandi
DISC CODE: 7315
Profile is Creative.
Training & Development
HR Policies & Procedures
Recruitment & Retention
Orientation & Onboarding
Leadership and motivation
MS office applications (Excel,
Words, Outlooks, Power Point, Visio
HRIS, PAYROLL (Biz, Hsenid)
Nayomi Madushika Sewwandi
Nationality - Sri Lankan
Date of Birth – 09.08.1990
Civil Status – Single
#7/28 School Lane Gangodawila
Nugegoda, Sri lanka
A dynamic Human Resources Development professional with an excellent track record of More than5 years of experience, whilst having comprehensive exposure to full spectrum of HR functions. Proven capability in connecting with the business and facilitating employees to align with business objectives. MANAGER HR – ACCESS REALTIES PVT LTD
From Jan 2018
Report to - Manager Operation
T & D / L& D - Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, TNA/ Skill Matrix, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with HODs.
• Conducting Trainings for all internal staff
• Organize a wide variety of training methods and Conduct effective induction, orientation sessions
• Managing an effective total rewards structure to foster a culture where career development, performance and potential are significant components in the company’s work environment
• Providing leadership to documenting and developing all HR processes including recruitment, Selection, T&D, performance management.
• Analyzing the skills and qualities for each job and ensuring that job descriptions and duty statements are developed accordingly and preparing JDs for all category
• HR research – conducting Climate survey and send see the plus of the ERHR link
• Legal and regulatory requirements affecting human resources functions and handling disciplinary inquiries and ensuring policies, procedures, Company SOP.
• Implementation AID HRIS system development instruction / implementation and System training of the project.
• Prepare and monitor HR Budgets
About - Access Realties
Access Realties has been actively
involved in the design and
construction in one of Colombo’s
most impressive commercial
buildings, hence adorning the busy
metropolis’s cityscape with much
urban splendor that’s contemporary,
cutting-edge, and downright
captivating. Sincere dedication
towards divulging nothing short of
the very best, in conjunction to
staying on par with today’s latest
trends have been key attributes of
Access Realties (Pvt) Ltd., while
rising on top of the corporate ladder
and reaching the ultimate
benchmark in Sri Lanka’s
Commercial Building and
Construction market sector
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCE – HRD
July 2014 To Jan 2018
• Training and Development
Preparation of training & development plan is aligning with the business strategy, carrying out staff training identifying lacking / developmental areas and assist people to become competent performers in the Sathosa Ltd. Conducting training programs for Shop managers, Regional Managers & Office Staff.
• Induction Training
Conduct induction training for all levels of employees and conduct various awareness sessions for shop levels employees.
• Internal Promotions and Transfers
This includes defining and setting out internal promotional criteria/policy in coordination with the management team and carrying out internal promotions/transfers as and when required. And partly support to disciplinary inquiries
• Handling Insurance
Maintaining documentation and payment regarding the insurance, claims,
Responsibility of the salary package. Preparation of the Overtime payment and Leave management for entire Staff quarries and grievances handling. Recruitment Selection / Employee engagement activity, involving other day to day HR functions.
DEPARTMENT OF ELECTION – AS A MANAGEMENT
TRAINEE - 2013
COMMERCIAL LEASING & FINANCE LTD AS AN
OPERATIONS - ASSISTANT from February - 2012 to
January – 2013
SRA GROUP OF COMPANIES PVT LTD. AS A HR
Nov 2009 To Jan 2012
About - Lanka Sathosa
Lanka Sathosa Ltd was a state
owned largest retail network
business in Sri Lanka with over 398
outlets islandwide & over 5000
employees.Which is established in
2005 under the name Lanka Sathosa
with the aim of food security to the
Direct Reports to DGM – HR
Worked Location -Head Office
• HRIS system development instruction / implementation and System training of the project was headed by me. (biz pay)
• Member of REDE Training Team (First boot camp in Sri Lanka 2018 CIPM boot camp, SLT staff Boot camp & etc.)
• Awarded CIPM best Dancer at CIPM YMF 2016 annual talent show
• All Island Dancing competition winner from (2001 to 2009) school level.
• Completed diploma in English at British Council in 2014 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
• MSc. in Human Resource Management in Asia e University Malaysia.
• NDTHRD – CIPM(Rd).
• Completed GCE Advance Level year 2009(A1, C1, S1) in art Stream. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
• Professional Qualification in HRM(PQHRM) at CIPM Sri Lanka
• Completed CIPM CCRM in 2014
• Committee Member of CIPM YMF in FY 17/18
• Affiliate Member-CIPM SL Member of CIPM
Mr. Gayan Jayarathna
Head of HR
309/5 Negombo RD Walisara.
Mobile: +77 30 81 646
Mr. Dulip Peiris
Access Realties pvt ltd
Mobile: +77 77 65 063