. Total Experience: ** YEARS
. Name : PATEL MANOJKUMAR BABUBHAI
. Age :46 YEARS (DOB- 12/ 04/1972)
. Address:C-77, Santoknagar society,
Nawayard, Chhani Jakatnaka Road,
. Passport Number : N4903410
. SKYPE-ID :manojpatel12472
. Educational Qualification: DIPLOMA IN MECH. ENGINEERING FROM
(POLYTECHNIC) M.S. UNIVERSITY OF BARODA IN JULY'1991
. Current location: KUWAIT, (PRESENTLY WORKING For Mechanical
Maintenance in AZN O & M NORTH COMPANY WLL. Under control of 'ENGIE'
From March 2016
. A Gas based power generation & Water desalination Plant Located near
AL ZOUR PORT at North of Kuwait supporting to MEW OF KUWAIT)
. Presently working as a Mechanical Maintenance Team member in Captive
Power Plant on company's role.(1675 MW POWER & WATER DESALTINATION
FACILITY Support to Ministry of Electricity & Water)
. Worked in Reliance Industries Ltd. (Hazira Plant, India )20 years of
rich experience in the field of Mechanical Maintenance in
Petrochemicals, oil & gas, Power & Utilities for all equipments
related it. (September 1996 to February 2016)
. Joined RELIANCE IND.LTD in 1996 in POLYETHYLENE PLANT and worked on
. Was responsible for mechanical maintenance jobs of Petrochemical
plants like POLYETHYLENE PLANT, MEG PLANT.
. After promoted as Manager worked in CPP & Utilities in Reliance
. Previously worked with Nitro Aromatics Ltd.(A Div. Of Deepak Nitrite
Ltd) located in India(Gujarat) as Asst. Maintenance Engineer for TWO
years.(01-09-1994 to 19-09-96)
. Previously worked with Clarisis Organics Ltd. located in
India(Gujarat) as Assistant Maintenance Engineer for TWO years.( 04-06-
1192 to 31-08-1994 )
Duties and responsibilities:
. Maintenance of the facilities mechanical plant and equipment during
normal operation as well as planned and unplanned shutdown periods,
using internationally accepted standards and Mechanical Integrity
procedures and guidelines.
. Demonstrated abilities in working on initiatives, thereby bringing
down plant breakdown & achieving annual costs savings. Improved
productivity by Technology Management.
* Assist to Lead Maintenance Manager for execution of maintenance jobs with
the proper planning and resources.
Investigation, repair of faults troubleshooting of equipment & systems
related to power & utility plants,petrochemical & hydrocarbons plants
* Investigation, repair of faults and testing of equipment's at site and in
For ROTARY Mechanical equipment's Like compressors, pumps, gear boxes and
Auxiliary equipment of supporting to Gas turbines & steam. turbines.
* Types of alignments
*Fuel supplying and Distribution System,Fire fighting System, piping
* In STATIC Equipment like Boilers,Dearaters, Economizers, Pressure
Vessels, Distillation Columns, Storage Tanks, Diff. Types of Valves, Safety
valves, Types of Heat exchangers,Condensers etc.
RO Water treatment plants,& DM plants
* Pumps (single & multi stage, reciprocating), Different types of
* Fans & Blowers, Auxiliary equipments of Gas turbines
* Mech. Maintenance. Jobs in utility plants like cooling towers
* Perform first line maintenance and reporting faults on mechanical
* Identify, prepare and apply mechanical isolations.
* Assist with routine shutdown and shutdown maintenance activities.
* Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) process and review conclusions.
* Apply STOP techniques and working practices during daily activity.
* Monitor .MECH .MAINTENANCE at work sites for compliance with Permit To
Work and company standards.
* Document review e.g. Maintenance Procedures, modification work packs
etc.(MIQA & PSM CRITICALS)
* Prepare Daily maintenance equipment status Logs.
* Ensure that all records/logs/certificates are maintained and updated to
maintain HSE standards.
* Participate in MOC review process.
* Support commissioning and optimization of new and modified plant.
* Maintenance of site and area Certified Equipment e.g. PSV's,RUPTURE
* Construction and pre-commissioning, commissioning work of plants &
equipment and led by the Maintenance Superintendent or Vendor.
* Carry out modifications in PLANTS as per statutory standards and codes.
* Provide technical support.
* Specify spares requirements.
* Testing and official witness acceptance of construction and vendor
* Manage mechanical maintenance priorities, vendor performance and repair
* Be aware of, and implement rules and regulations based upon statutory and
* Update integrity and re-certification documentation and records within
the maintenance management system.
* Ensure where performance standards have not been met that the correct
plans are in place to resolve.
Performance Measurement and Review :
* Enter quality data into maintenance management system SAP, to ensure
accurate plant and equipment information is maintained.
* Monitor performance of systems by use of watch keeping processes.
* Support Continuous Improvement initiatives & help in emergency in plants
* Maintain competency of contract staff by identifying training
requirements for individuals and ensuring they are met.
* Permit and isolation audits, control and monitor permits and long term
* Where applicable follow up of safety actions - review and implement HSE
* Area inspections and Safety Audit tours.
* Develop and put in place plans to achieve targets set in performance
Communication and Information
* Attend safety briefings and pre job safety talks and actively participate
and follow in day to day activities.
* Maintain detailed daily logs.
* Ongoing dialogue with Supervisors & other shift teams.
* Maintain contact with other sites and production groups.
* Liaise closely with maintenance teams.
* Interface with contractors and third parties.
Safety Critical Tasks:
* Fulfill designated role in emergency team as required.
* Carry out required mechanical isolations with safety standards.
* Pressure and Leak Testing and attending for safe operation of plants
* Maintaining plant and equipment to minimize potential for fugitive
losses and accidental oil and chemical spills.
* Use Waste Management System to contribute to plant objectives and targets
for waste handling and reduction.
* Understanding the environmental emissions and resource use and effects
from terminal equipment.
* Understanding the regulatory objectives and targets in each area.
Coaching and Developing
* Ability to interact with all staff, contract peoples and authorized
* Provide proactive input to junior staff training program to ensure
development aspirations and targets are met.
* Actively encourage development over and above core skills.
* Provide regular feedback to line management regarding junior staff
progress and requirements.
Turnaround Related Experience:
Planning for resources, material requirement,
Safe job execution for shutdown jobs as per procedures.
Preparation of Maintenance Work Requests with scope & work contents for
jobs for shutdown related activities
Also worked in shutdown of other plants like POLYETHYLENE,VCM, MEG, PTA.
AND DM PLANTS AND IN HIGH PRESSURE BOILERS, & GAS TURBINES IN POWER PLANTS
Worked for Commissioning of POLYETHYLENE-2 plant of Reliance Industries
Ltd., Hazira(India) in 1996-97.
. After joining in Kuwait involved in O & M when plant was in
commissioning stage of AZN O & M NORTH COMPANY WLL. A Gas based
power generation & Water desalination Plant Located near AL ZOUR
PORT at North of Kuwait supporting to MEW OF KUWAIT)
1) Narendra Parmar 2)
Lead Mech. Maintenance Manager Lead Elect.
A Z N O & M WLL A
Z N O & M WLL