Brooklyn, NY *****
Motivated, driven, dynamic Marketing and Sales Executive in the temporary and permanent placement staffing service business, with over two decades of a successful proven results-oriented track record. Closed some of the biggest deals with major worldwide companies in both the public and private sectors. Increased staffing agency’s sales by 55 percent across the board. Proven strengths in directing all aspects of the sales process, generating leads, building and nurturing relationships with clients, negotiating deals and managing accounts. Cool under pressure and tenaciously do what it takes to get the job done. Excellent communicator, negotiator and decision maker. Trustworthy, highly respected in the industry and interface professionally at all levels with clients, staffing professionals and candidates for employment.
• Closed major staffing deals with both the private and public sectors for financial, medical, retail and information technology staffing services. Accounts such as Goldman Sachs, Citibank, BNY Mellon, Time Warner, Macys, New York City Departments.
• Marketed and presented an internally developed Vender Management System called Microbin to major companies for use. The system was designed to streamline the staffing process and reduce paperwork.
• Networked on multi-levels to promote the company’s brand and build sold relationships, which in turn produced strong introductions to major companies.
• Built relationships through the minority, diversity and inclusion platforms, establishing a solid brand of solutions driven approach from the buyer’s perspective, thereby increasing sales and visibility nationwide.
• Thought leader in the staffing industry regarding market trends, evolving platforms, diversity and inclusion relevance and corporate social responsibility issues.
• Successfully marketed and promoted the CEO’s book called One Hundred Pennies. Secured television interviews, speaking engagements and a two year talk radio show.
Staffing Agency Sales and Marketing Management - Market Analysis
Vender Management Services Sales and Marketing Management
New Product Development and Management - Negotiations
Networking – Research - RFP’s – Expert on Diversity and Inclusion
Efro Staffing, Inc. New York, NY. 2017 – 2018
Manager New Business Development (Contract)
• Reactivated passive accounts, which produced active job orders.
• Landed several accounts for Efro Staffing through cold calling perspective clients.
• Negotiated contracts with clients on behalf of the agency.
• Pursued new business by cold calling, using social media leads, previous contacts and attended networking events.
• Facilitate introductions between Efro Staffing with prospective clients.
Fair Pattern Inc. New York, NY 2016 – 2017
Vice President Sales (Contract) Information Technology and Services
• Qualify and deliver companies for high visible mobile app projects, in mid-to-large size companies and government enterprises, iOS and Android Platforms, Open Source, Microsoft and Java.
• Built numerous relationships to secure corporate and government, city and state contracts.
• Secured corporate certifications through minority, diversity and inclusion platforms.
• Brand solutions driven approach from the buyer’s perspective, RFI's & RFP's.
• Network on multi-levels to promote the company's brand and build solid relationships, which in turn produced strong introductions to major companies.
New York Staffing Services, Inc. New York, NY 2003 – 2016
Vice President Sales and Marketing
• Managed the sales and marketing of the agency’s staffing services nationwide.
• Closed deals with the top shakers and movers within Fortune 100 companies in the areas of finance, accounting, medical, retail and technology.
• Generated leads from research and development data.
• Networked extensively to promote company’s brand, generating additional leads and introductions.
• Interfaced with clients’ human resources and procurement teams to ensure quality of deliverables were satisfactory.
• Communicated with hiring managers regarding job requisitions accordingly.
• Met with internal recruiting staff to discuss clients’ needs in order to meet benchmarks set by our agency and meet protocols for proficient placements.
• Conducted extensive research on marketing and sales trends.
• Accompanied the CEO to sales meetings and closed 94 percent of deals.
• Attended quarterly agency’s review meeting with clients.
• Prepared Request for Proposals to facilitate new business.
• Capitalized on diversity and inclusion platforms to initiate sales introduction.
• Provided weekly reports on Sales updates to the CEO.
• Generated leads, cold called and closed deals
• Established strong relationships with client base
• Problem solved and trouble shoot client issues
• Strong knowledge of staffing trends and market conditions.
EWP Staffing, New York, NY 1993 – 2003
Vice President of Sales
• Landed major accounts in the public and private sectors.
• Negotiated contracts with clients.
• Established benchmarks for delivery of service.
• Supervised customer care to ensure clients’ needs and expectations were met.
• Assisted the recruiting team by sourcing and recruiting candidates for high level executive roles.
• Engaged in meetings with agency’s managers to discuss trends and goals.
• Accompanied the President on sales calls, closing 90 percent of deals.
• B.A. Degree - Business Administration - State University at Farmingdale, New York
• National Minority Business Council
• NY/NJ Minority Purchasing Council