V L A D I M I R
A R G I R O V I C
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER IN TEST
·Over 4+ years of IT experience. SDET - Software Developer Engineer in Test for Web based and Client/Server based applications.
·Experience in performing, designing and executing Black-Box Testing, Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, Back-End Testing, Database Testing, System Testing, Data Verification Testing and UAT - User Acceptance Testing.
·Worked with Java Programming Language, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDE, Maven build Automation tool, Selenium WebDriver Automation Testing tool, Selenium Grid used for Parallel Testing, Apache POI open-source Java library, JUnit and TestNG Testing Frameworks, Cucumber BDD, Jenkins Automation Server for running Smoke and Regression Tests, Jira/Jira X-Ray Project Management and bug tracking tool, Git/GitHub version control system, Postman and REST API for API Testing, SQL Structured Query language, JDBC Java Database Connectivity, HTML and JSON reporting.
·Firm knowledge of different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Waterfall and Agile Methodology (Scrum and Kanban) and actively participate in all related meetings.
·Experienced in preparing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts based on User Requirements and System Requirements.
·Experience in setting up Test environment for Automated Script execution using Selenium WebDriver, Java and TestNG, Cucumber with JUnit, JDBC, Postman and REST Assured libraries in API Testing.
·Extensively worked on the creation of DDT- Data-Driven Testing Framework, BDD– Behavioral-Driven Development Framework writing in Gherkin language using Cucumber, creating Scenarios, Scenario Outlines, Feature Files, Step Definitions and generating Cucumber reports, as well as Keyword-Driven Testing Framework and Page Object Model Framework (POM) by finding elements and creating reusable methods for each page.
·Strong foundation of knowledge in creating Manual and Automation Test Scripts.
·Performed SQL Query executions in Database as a part of Back-End Data Verifications, as well as API Testing using REST services.
·Responsible for identifying, logging and tracking Defects/Bugs, Bug Reporting, Bug Tracking using Jira X-Ray and actively interacted with the development team to fix crucial bugs.
·Extensively worked with Git and GitHub version control system.
·Experience in Jenkins for achieving Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
·Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with a good attitude for learning.
Java, HTML, Gherkin, SQL
Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Cucumber,
IntelliJ, Eclipse, SQL Developer
Cucumber BDD, JUnit, TestNG, POM,
Data-Driven Testing, Behavioral-Driven
Development, Keyword-Driven Testing, Hybrid
Git / GitHub
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / BUG TRACKING:
Jira, Jira X-Ray
CI / CD:
Microsoft Windows, macOS
Oracle, SQL Servers
Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban, Waterfall.
Location: Arlington, VA
Work Status (Citizen).
HOW TO REACH ME
Intabella Tysons, VA Jun 2019 – Present
• Work in Agile methodology, Scrum framework, participated in following meetings: Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Demo, Retro and other meetings.
• Interact with Product Management, Engineering, and Operations Teams to Plan Testing for delivery of products and enhancements and to assure products meet product requirements and quality standards.
• Maintaining and managing existing framework.
• Developed and organized Smoke, Functional, Positive, Negative, Boundary Value Analysis, and Regression Testing.
• Involved in analyzing and studying requirements and documentation to Plan and Create Test Cases.
• Responsible for creating Test Reports, Test Plans, and Test Strategy.
• Prepared and executed test scripts using Selenium, Java, Cucumber and IntelliJ IDE.
• Writing test Scenarios and Scenario Outlines in Cucumber Feature Files using Gherkin language and executed them with Java and Selenium.
• Implemented Page Object Model (POM) using Page Factory class.
• Wrote automated API test validation scripts for REST Web Services using REST Assured library and Postman for manual testing.
• Using Git and GitHub as source code management tool.
• Using Jenkins to run the Regression test suite and Smoke tests and generated reports.
• Report and analyze issues and results, documenting accordingly in Jira Xray.
• Assist and mentor new automation testers in different teams for better quality assurance. Decihire Tysons, VA Jun 2017 – Jun 2019
· Work in Agile methodology, Scrum framework, participated in following meetings: Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Demo, Retro and other meetings.
· Collaborated with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and Test Plans.
· Maintaining and managing existing framework.
· Analyzed Business Requirements, Technical Requirement documents, reviewed and analyzed system specifications and used them to create Manual Test Cases.
· Responsible for creating Test Reports, Test Plans, and Test Strategy.
· Executed Test Cases manually and analyzed results.
· Writing Automation Scripts in Maven project build tool using Cucumber with TestNG.
· Writing test Scenarios and Scenario Outlines in Cucumber Feature Files using Gherkin language and executed them with Java and Selenium.
· Implemented Page Object Model (POM) using Page Factory class.
· Performed SQL Query executions in Database as a part of Back-End Data Verifications.
· Using GitHub as a source code management tool.
· Created logs to document Testing Phases and Defects.
· Report bugs and errors to development teams.
· Interact with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout STLC.
· Used Jira for Bug Tracking and Reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
• Team Player
• Cross-functional member
• Quick learner
• Detailed and Organized
• Willing to learn new technologies
UNIVERSITY OF NIS-SERBIA