Hasan Jasim Hasan
A dependable, organized with the proven ability to work under pressure without compromising accuracy.
Seeking a position where the organization can benefit from my qualities and provide me with the opportunity to utilize my skills for the benefit of the organization as well as to extend my career objectives.
Name Hasan Jasim Hasan
CPR NO 861106059
Date of birth 4 Nov 1986
Martial Status Married
Address VILLA 3471, ROAD 555, H.Town 1205
Educational & Qualification:
. Diploma in Computer Engineering - 2011 January, College of information Technology, AMA International University Bahrain.
. The Diploma in Professional Marketing - 2005 August, Bridge Training Solutions. Experience:
Hotel – Wyndham Garden Manama and Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Amwaj Islands Manama
Position: Cluster Human Resources Coordinator:
April 2019 Till Now - Bahrain
• Planned and developed the entire Human Resources Agenda for - opening property.
• Managed the housing needs of colleagues on board.
• Put in place the training agenda for - opening and post-opening needs.
• Ensured all legalities were adhered to in relation to Human Resource platform.
• Initiated and managed the work environment that is fun amongst all colleagues in line with the motto - "Stay work Play "
• Manage performance appraisal and career development programs.
• Liaise with governmental agencies such as Ministry of Labour, Specific council and GOSI.
• Oversee all HR related function of parent company. Hotel – Park Regis Lotus Hotel
Public Relations Officer and Social Media Manager
April 2018 - Bahrain
• I have Experience in dealing with all ministries and I thorough knowledge of the local laws.
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
• Oversee a social media strategy.
• Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
• Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.
• Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s).
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
• Arrange webinars and webcasts.
• Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
• Work on printed material to supplement online products.
• Attend product launches and networking events.
KAZ – KAZAAZ
Social Media Manager
April 2006 - Bahrain
• Social media - Depending on your goals, I create highly targeted social ads to grow your audience, boost brand visibility, improve engagement.
• YouTube Advertise - Deliver your message to the right people at the right time with video ads. Every business has an audience on YouTube.
• SMS Advertise - Send notifications, advertise and alert with your fully featured Bulk SMS Database & delivery report.
• Website - I follow the latest technologies and creative concepts for user-friendly websites. Its not just a website I develop.
• Email Ads - Send newsletter, advertise and alert with your fully featured Bulk Email Database & delivery report.
• Banner - Publishing your advertise or promotion banners on different high quality websites over targeted place.
• Google Ads - Target your ads to customers in certain countries, regions or cities – or within a set distance from your business or shop through Google Network. MOI – Ministry of Interior
Rank: (Police officer) Areef
April 2004 - Bahrain
Monitoring the guards in terms of their attendance and departure, and ensuring their presence in the guard site.
Preparing the guards and sending their reports to the administration responsible for them.
Monitor the sites entrusted to it and notify the administration of anything strange that violates security or public safety.
Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to occupational safety.
Knowing the laws related to the safety requirements of its management and facilities.
Implementing the directives of those responsible for security and safety.
Familiarity with, commitment and application of safety laws and legislation.
Report any failure or defect in safety systems.
Ensure that safety equipment and supplies are available at work.
Ensure that all personal protection equipment is provided at work.
Ensuring the implementation of all laws and legislation for safety at work by workers.
Ensure the completion of an assessment, assessment and analysis of risks for all workplaces.
Ensure the completion of an evaluation and assessment of all devices, machines and equipment.
Conducting a periodic inspection of safety procedures at the workplace.
Conducting periodic inspections of emergency exits and fire equipment.
Ensuring the safety specifications in its facility, including equipment, materials and equipment.
Technical and Softs Skills:
My graduate studies have eguipped me with a range of specialized technical skills including a range of network and hardware design skills, fundamentals of design techniques, knowledge of production processes. I'm also equipped with soft skills. I have enlisted both here bellow:
• Microsoft Office: MS Word, Excel, powerPoint, Access & Visio.
• Web Developing as creating websites etc...
• Internet Applications and Research.
• Have sound knowledge in networking protocols and device programming.
• PCs Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
• Database ( MYSQL "Oracle"- Asccess).
• Design (UML).
• Operating Systems (Windows "XP, vista, 7, 8 - Linux - Unix).
• I am fluent in Arabic and English written and spoken.
• I have effective communication & interpersonal skills.
• Leadership and ability to delegate.
• Good time management skills.
• Ability to word independently and under pressure.
• Excellent in team building.
I have a strong experience in digital marketing, I am interested in applying an analytical approach to find answers where strong, creative recommendations can be put in place to adapt and grow a brand, developing into a strong, successful campaign. Always willing to improve myself in digital marketing, enjoy following recent researches and to keep up to date with the industry, adding a creative and enthusiastic touch to help both the client and the customer achieve their ultimate goals.