To obtain job as a medical assistant where I can utilize my skills and qualifications to help others.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Medical billing and coding
Anatomy and Physiology
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Medical Office Procedures
Medical Techniques and
Strong Attention to Detail
Nick Randazzo V.T.I
Diploma, Clinical Medical Assistant
January 2020 - Present
BLUE CLIFF COLLEGE
Diploma, Clinical Medical Assisting
July 2014 – May 2020
Lead Cook, BOOMTOWN CASINO, Harvey, LA
• Assist in work direction to kitchen staff ensuring work procedures, quality standards and menu specifications are adhered to.
• Perform all duties as assigned by management.
• Maintains a clean workstation to follow established sanitation standards. April 2009– February 2013
Certified Medical Assistant, MARRERO FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER, Marrero, LA
• Responsible for triaging incoming patients and gathering patient’s current medical information.
• Assist physician during examinations and minor procedures.
• Injections, urinalysis, filing patients’ charts. February 2007 – March 2009
Certified Mental health Specialist, Catholic Charities Archdiocese of New Orleans, Marrero, LA
• Counseling session with adolescent behavior
• CPI Intervention
• One on one youth behavior
• Monitoring youths with special needs
November 2003 – August 2005
Certified Medical Assistant, Mac Arthur Family Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
• Triage patients and Patient history
• Assist physician with EKG
• Injections and Drawing Blood
• Minor Lab
March 2000 – August 2003
Certified Medical Assistant, Dr D. Mompoint MD./ Dr. Alex Bouchette MD. OBGYN, Gretna, LA
• Patient History
• Assist Physician with minor office procedures
National Certified Medical Assistant December 1999 First Aid/CPR American Heart Association, June 2021 - June 2022 References Available upon Request