Al Mankhool St, Burdubai,
English – Highly proficient in
speaking and writing
Goal-Oriented Office Engineer/QA QC Engineer with Two Year Experience in Construction and Project Management. Passionate back office support with two year experience in Lighting Company, can work well under pressure, take initiative, well organized, flexible and give full support to my team. Skill Highlights
Microsoft Office Proficiency
Back Office Staff (Sales Coordinator) – 10/2019 – Present Istanbul Lighting Equipment Trading LLC
Knowledge in General lighting – Architectural & Decorative Lighting
Technical knowledge in lighting (Light types and Brands)
Assisting and coordinating with the sales team
Preparing quotations. Studying and checking BOQ, specifications and making a proposal as per the client’s project requirements.
Preparing material technical submittal.
Preparing material request of client purchase order, proforma invoice, letters and etc.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Answering and referring queries phone calls.
Site Office Engineer - 12/2017 to 09/2019
IEEI 4 Storey Office and Warehouse Building and Training Center Daruma Corporation, Manila Philippines
• Responsible for the accurate processing of submittal in order to ensure the correct products and materials are installed throughout the project. Manage the submittal log and coordinate submittal drawings with subcontractors.
• Coordinate between consultants, external agencies, contractors, property owners and other utility services for assigned projects.
• Ensure all contract works in compliance with contract documents.
• Provide assistance to project manager and supervise office engineering construction.
• Keep accurate and detailed project records.
• Supervise office staff for all administrative works that include processing and reviewing of progress payments for contractors
• Prepare project schedule
• Inspect work sites, monitor project budget and schedule and check project plans and drawings to verify the authenticity of office plans.
• Ensure bid packets contain relevant engineering drawings, designs and specification for of bid document.
• Analyze and recommend changes to contracts and prepare necessary amendments in contract document.
• Prepare project records with details such as field progress, field conditions, equipment use and corrective actions.
• Prepare monthly report on the progress of the assigned project with the assistance of schedules, costs spreadsheets and perform analysis on the same day.
• Responsible for monitoring of budget to ensure the project is staying on track.
• Manage and maintain the record of all incoming and outgoing drawings from the office in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures.
• Draft engineering designs using AUTOCAD 2d.
OTHER ROLE :
QA/QC Engineer - 12/2017 to 09/2019
Daruma Corporation, Manila Philippines
Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents.
Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality. Education
Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering - 2017
University of Batangas, Philippines
Registered and Licensed Civil Engineer, 2017