Weslynne M. Loper, MBA
HUMAN RESOURCES PROFESSIONAL
Detail oriented HR professional with 7 years of experience overseeing policies & procedures compliance, performance management, talent acquisition, payroll and employee onboarding and orientation
Express Employment Professionals, Southaven, MS
Onsite Retention Specialist August 2019 - Present
• Managing 100+ employees at client site (Fedex Supply Chain), including overseeing employee performance and attendance, and executing payroll on a weekly basis.
• Managing staffing and onboarding activities for warehouse associates, shipping clerks, and lift operators.
• Coaching both employees and management regarding performance, employee relations, employee morale
• Consulting with management to determine current and anticipated staffing needs
• Building rapport with key Fedex leaders to maintain Express’ business relationship.
Jay Lo Fitness Studio, Southaven, MS
Gym Owner/Manager - Part-time August 2005 - August 2019
• Managed Jay Lo Fitness Gym, hire personal trainers and aerobics instructors for strength training, youth sports, and yoga classes.
• Recruited, trained, and supervised staff and provided staff development activities and programs to promote healthier client lifestyles through physical fitness and nutrition.
• Managed the company’s budget and fitness equipment.
CCA - Delta Correctional Facility, Greenwood, MS (company closed)
Human Resources Manager November 2009 - December 2010
• Supervised all aspects of personnel screening, selecting, and hiring, in accordance appropriate with personnel management, corporate hiring practices, including interviewing, drug and background screening, reference checking and posting of physical examination for each potential employee.
• Resolved employee complaints and grievances by providing employee consulting services in coordination with first line supervisors and managers. Provided information to employees regarding the corporate employee benefits program, employee orientation, open-enrollment administration and 401(k) usage and guidelines.
• Performed employee orientation by making presentations on benefits and personnel policies and procedures.
• Ensured HR Dept. continued to be in compliance on a daily basis.
CCA-Shelby Training Center, Memphis, TN (company closed)
Human Resources Manager 05/2007 to 09/2009
Hardin's-SYSCO Food Services, LLC, Memphis, TN
Human Resources Associate 10/2004 to 05/2007
• Assisted in sourcing, screening, scheduling, and conducting interviews, as well as administered tests, checked references and background of all applicants.
• Completed orientation process for new employees, in addition to employment process and procedures, benefits administration, and compensation.
Master of Business Administration Belhaven University-Memphis
Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Alcorn State University
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Kronos