High School Diploma:
Penn Foster Career School
Penn Foster College
I COMPLETED INTRODUCTORY TO
Associate Of Science:
POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE FOR
I RECEIEVED A CERTIFICATE AS
WELL AS MY CARDS THAT PROVE
THAT I AM QULIFIED TO SAVE A
PERSON'S LIFE SHOULD THE
SITUATION EVER COME UP. I AM A
VERY CARING PERSON AND JUST
WANT TO BE ABLE TO HELP
PEOPLE. HAVING THJIS
CERTIFICATE IS VERY REWARDING
AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU
NEED TO USE IT.
Portland, OR 97236
• Customer Support
• MS Oﬀice proficiency
• Inbound and Outbound Calling
• Credit card payment processing
• Detail Oriented
• 40 wpm typing
• microsoȅ suite
• interested learner
Education And Training
TEAM MEMBER SEARCHING FOR THE RIGHT FIT WHILE WORKING THROUGH A PANDEMIC. BRINGS CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS AND ATTENTION OF DETAIL TO YOUR TEAM. FUN, FOCUSED AND READY TO WORK!
FOCUS ON GROWTH
GROWTH MINDSET IS ALWAYS APPLICABLE, IN BOTH PROFESSIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES. PROFESSIONAL GOALS AND PERSONAL GOALS ARE ALIGNED TO MAXIMIZE THE IMPACT OF EMPLOYMENT.
INTRINSIC MOTIVATION IS KEY. ABILITY TO SELF START IS INGRAINED, ALLOWING ME TO PURSUE OPPERTUNITIES WHILE THE TIMING IS RIGHT. TASKS ARE DONE WITHOUT ANY OBVIOUS EXTERNAL REWARDS.
AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Kohls Department Store - Customer Service Associate Clackamas, OR
08/2021 - Current
DoorDash - Delivery Driver
01/2017 - Current
House Cleaning - Independent Contractor
06/2011 - 08/2017
Delivered fast, friendly and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
• Educated customers on special pricing opportunities and company oﬀerings.
• Assisted with customer returns, provided refunds.
• Assist customers with making payments to their kohls credit cards.
• I also work in the amazon returns.
Grouped and routed deliveries according to designated areas to maintain eﬀicient delivery times.
• Delivered rush merchandise on tight schedules to meet customer targets. Handled customer service complaints with utmost professionalism and knowledgeable responses to maintain trust and company loyalty.
• Handled merchandise in accordance with product handling standards.
• Making sure that a customer's food was kept at a safe temperature
• Managed quality control and maintained high level of customer satisfaction.
• Delivered high level of customer service and support by answering questions and MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING
Carrington College- Portland
Dean's List Honoree FOR TERM
7/2/2021 SEE THE ATTACHED
ACHEIVMENT IN MY RESUME.
LEARNING MICROSOFT AND
EXCEL AS WELL AS OFFICE 360.
HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH EHR GO
WHICH IS A LEARNING TOOL
THAT I FIND FUN.
I HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE A
PHONE CALL AND TYPE UP A
SUMMARY OF THE CALL.
• Microsoȅ Oﬀice Specialist (MOS)
Self Employed Web - Appointment Coordinator
02/2006 - 12/2010
CRESWELL CARE CENTER - Certified Nursing Assistant Creswell, OR
11/2003 - 01/2005
returning phone calls quickly.
Reviewed customer requests, resolved questions and defined specifications before completing orders.
Kept client satisfaction high by consulting closely at various stages and incorporating important feedback.
Confirmed with customers about appointments and rescheduled missed appointments.
• Scheduled appointments for customers in person or by telephone.
• Recorded services received and payments into system. Input client information into spreadsheets and company database to provide leaders with quick access to essential client data.
• Identified and corrected data entry errors to prevent duplication across systems. Documented conversations with customers to track requests, problems and solutions.
Assisted customers in making payments on accounts and setting up payment plans.
Provided outstanding service to new and long-standing customers by attending closely to concerns and developing solutions.
Assisted patients with shaving, bathing and oral hygiene to promote healthy habits and overall wellness.
Facilitated activities of daily living, personal hygiene management, feeding and ambulation.
Exhibited compassionate care and communication regarding issues surrounding death and dying.
Managed and maintained patient rooms, shared-living areas and nursing stations.
Responded to patient alarms and needs-assessment requests to identify course of treatment.
Rendered hands-on nursing care under direct RN supervision, adhering to medical center policies and procedures.
Maintained accurate, timely flow of information by completing thorough patient records and updating healthcare team on patient status.
Collected specimens, monitored vitals and maximized patient comfort to maintain optimal environment.
• Used mobility devices to transport patients.
Examined and addressed lacerations, contusions and physical symptoms to assess and prioritize need for further attention.
Recognized and reported abnormalities or changes in patients' health status to nursing staﬀ for immediate assessment.