Ossama Mohamed Sharaby
Supply Chain Professional
Personal & Contact Information :
Date & Place Of Birth : 17 Feb. 1980, Egypt .
Address : 10th District – Building No. 2028 – Nasr City – Egypt Mobile : +201*********
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationality : Egyptian .
Career History :
Lomé Container Terminal - TIL Group (Lomé, Togo)
Nov 2019 – May 2020 Inventory, Warehouse & Purchasing Manager (Project Based).
- Qualify and develop an Inventory planning team as well as Techniques and tools.
- Adjust stocks MRPs (planning data) linked with the purchasing process.
- Evaluate and develop current purchasing processes.
- Critical spare parts on a place in coordination with the technical team.
- Hire, train & qualify a new warehouse manager (Local).
- Creates warehouse and inventory planning team organization structure alongside with each role job description and objectives.
- Warehouses layout, shelving & storing system development.
- 5’S Method implementation & training.
- Develop SLA Between technical & purchasing departments.
- Perform terminal annual stock take (Inventory counting) as a model for the coming years.
- Terminal CMMS (APIPRO) Date quality enhancement (database clean up, remove duplicates, and adjust articles classes according to ecl@ss Standards, parts status management, .etc.)
- Waste (scrap) management.
Marine Services Company (Port Said, Egypt)
1st Of Nov. 2016 – Oct. 2019 – Supply Chain Manager . Managing company supply chain functions starts from planning ends with the reverse supply chain as below:
- Inventory & warehousing.
a) Create a new organization structure responsible for inventory and warehouse management. b) Develop a new vision to determine required resources (Equipment, Tools, labors, etc.). c) Design the layout of the warehouses and implementing 5S. d) Train & qualify staff.
- Local and foreign procurement management (Processes and team).
- Logistics (Shipping and transportation, fleet, courier, and customs clearance).
- Marine operations.
A.P Moller Maersk – APM Terminals (Port Said, Egypt) https://scct.com.eg
1st Of Nov. 2014 – 31st Of Oct 2016 - Purchasing Manager.
- Purchasing Manager putting into effect (Local and foreign) Purchasing and sourcing strategy, managing execution flow including contract management.
- Managing spends of 80,000,000 USD /Year On average.
- SRM Starts from selection ending with evaluation.
- Improving both traditional and modern purchasing methods (i.e. E-Auction, E- Contracts Tools).
- Department ERP (IFS) Superuser for Inventory, Warehouse, and procurement modules.
- Member of the IFS Upgrade project committee.
- Managing department KPIs and objectives which includes, but not limited to:
* Procurement cost-saving (Hard cost-saving).
* P&L Saving.
* Consignment orders value.
* Sourcing management including E-Sourcing events.
* Orders consolidations and supply intervals.
1st Of Feb 2011 – 31st Of Oct.2014 – Inventory & Warehouses Manager .
- Responsible for maintaining company inventory and warehousing activities in order to ensure that customers have access to the necessary supplies and needs by managing and supervising related processes and staff.
- Member of APM Terminals CMMS and procurement committee workshop.
- Member of APM Terminals (Warehouse Centralization) Project.
- Maintain an accurate and updated IFS Data.
- Assisting in maintaining cash controls, purchasing processes.
- Developing Supply Chain Strategy with both purchasing and Logistics teams.
- Waste management control.
* Inventory cleanup project achieving below targets:
- Optimize the company’s inventories.
- Increasing the inventory turnover rate.
- Maximize warehouse utilization.
* Foreign supplies consolidation project achieving below targets:
- Spare parts availability (As per SLA With technical team).
- Ordering and logistics costs reduction (Shipping, Clearance, Etc.).
- Smooth Cash flow through excellent payment term and consignment agreement extension. 1st of June 2009 – 31st of Jan 2011 (Supply Chain Materials Planner).
- Adding new parts codes to IFS According to SCCT code tree.
- Maintaining parts MRP (Oder point, order points quaintly, safety stocks, Etc.)
- Monitoring stocks and reordering process.
- Updating delivery schedules deadlines to meet company demands.
- Prepare and maintain ERP (IFS) Records of materials and spare parts accurately.
- Investigate discrepancies in inventory records to determine the corrections needed.
- Carry out quality assurance procedures for spare parts inspections.
- Following up on the pending MPR and POs with procurement team.
- Preparing a list of scrap materials corresponding with logistics.
- Putting into effect the 5S methodology.
- Delivered 230K+ USD cost savings via applying lean six sigma & inventory control methodologies.
- ERP Data quality enhancement.
- Create and Issue the E-Sourcing lists database.
- MRP (Planning and ordering data) Adjustment.
1st of August 2006 – 31st of May 2009 (Warehouse Shift Leader) Purpose:
- Supervisors all shift tasks ( Receiving, Issuance, RMFs, Exit forms, Customs inspection, etc.).
- Investigate received complains form customers & report with required action (Voice of Customer).
- Following up all 5S & warehouse Tasks.
- Scrap stuff reports and area management.
- Assist in cycle & annual counting activities.
- Efficient Handover standers.
- Taking the lead of the first 5S Implementation task.
- Mind tools Implementation (SWOT analysis, Swim lane tool) . EDUCATION:
2000: Suez Canal University.
Bachelor in “Athletic Training Science“.
2005: Suez Canal University.
High Diploma (Pre Master) In “Athletic Training Science”. Courses & Certificates :
- APICS CPIM AmCham “American Chamber Of Commerce” Cairo Office.
- Logistics Management Arab Academy For Science, Technology & Maritime Transport .
- International Transportation & Freight World Trade Organization Institute (Cairo Representing Office).
- Supply Chain Management Arab Academy For Science, Technology & Maritime Transport .
- Situational leadership Maersk Training Center .
- APICS CSCP AmCham “American Chamber Of Commerce” Cairo Office.
- leading Others Maersk Training Center .
- Communication Skills (LOGIC Management Consulting)
- Effective business Writing (LOGIC Management Consulting)
- Business correspondence workshop (AMIDEAST Training Center)
- Six Sigma Yellow belt course (SCCT Training Center)
- Customs Familiarization Training (SCCT Training Center) Member Of :
- APMT Global procurement activities.
- APMT ERP “IFS” Super users group.
- SCCT Annual Counting committee.
- SCCT Supply Chain Management team.
Languages & Computer Skills :
- MS Office.
- Arabic Native language .
- English excellent Speaking, Reading & Writing