B.Tech in Chemical Engineering (NIT)
M.tech in Chemical & Polymer Engineering .TU
C/o Pradip Kumar Das
Post office chowmohani,P.O: Agartala
Tripura. West. Pin: 799001. INDIA.
To work in a firm with a professional work driven environment where I can utilize and apply my knowledge, skills which would enable me as a fresh graduate to grow while fulfilling organizational goals.
BASIC ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Qualification Board/University Year Percentage
M.Tech (Chemical &
TRIPURA UNIVERSITY 2019 91.8%
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING (SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM)
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited. Haldia Refinery. Project Title: Study on Fuel oil block & Lube oil block. Duration: .
B.Tech Final Year project on, “Study on Treatment of Industrial effluent by using natural adsorbents (rice husk, coconut shell, bamboo leaf, rubber leaf)”, Under the Guidance of Mrs. Soma Nag (H.O.D of Chemical Engineering Department.NIT Agartala and Dr. Abhijit Mandal (Assistant Professor).
M.tech Project : Preparation of activated carbon from biomasses available in North East India and its adsorption studies.
1.Rubber Processing Plant.Takmachara.Tripura.
2.Water Treatment Plant-Agartala.
2years of Experience as Technical Assistant at Chemical Engineering Department in NIT Agartala.(2015-2017).
1. Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office Power Point. 2. AUTOCAD.
3. ASPEN PLUS.
FIELD OF INTEREST
1. Heat Transfer.
2. Fluid Mechanics.
Project Title: Fluidized bed gasification of biomass available in ne India for simultaneous utilization as biofuel and biochar.
Guided by: Mr. Harjeet Nath.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS /SEMINARS
J.Das,C.Debnath,H.Nath R.Saxena “Anti bacterial effect of activated carbon prepared from biomasses available in North East India” International conference on Advances and Challenges for Sustainable Ecosystem(ICACSE 2018);Dec 6-8;NIT Tiruchirappali.India(Accepted)
1. “Hands on training on Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS)& Laser Diffraction” on 15 th
March 2018,at Tripura University.
2. “Workshop on Thin Films & Nanomaterials: Priciples and Applications” on 26-28 March 2018,at Tripura University, sponsored by IAS,INSA,NAS 3. “One week National Workshop on Emerging Tools and Technologies in Research” on 5-9 November,2018 at Tripura University, sponsored by Department of IT, Tripura University.
4. “Workshop on Organizing and sharing your research using citation management tools: MENDELEY” on 27
1. Participated in inter-class cricket matches & secured champion position in the Annual sports meet for 2006- 2007.
2. Actively participated in various sports activities for inter school. 3. Awarded as best paper presenter in ICACSE 2018(International Conference),NIT Trichy. PERSONAL DETAILS
Father’s Name Mr. Pradip Kumar Das
Mother’s Name Mrs. Pratima Das
Date of Birth 10
Language Known English & Hindi, Bengali.
Marital Status Single.
Nationality/Religion Indian / Hindu.
Hobbies Riding Bike, Listening Song. Travelling.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Place: Agartala Joydeep Das