My name is jawad ali and I am sending you this letter with the intention to convey my interest to apply for any Job position relevant to my resume/CV in your Company. I am graduated in Mechanical Engineering from Sarhad University of science and information technology Peshawar. Registered with Pakistan Engineering council under the REG# MECH/27346. After the successful completion of my studies, I have worked 6months as a trainee Engineer Mechanical in Pakistan locomotive factory Risalpur and 6 months in Deans Trade Centre Peshawar in HVAC plant ” where i was worked in (HVAC) O&M of Absorption Refrigeration System and in AHUS, FCUS, Chilled water pumps and condenser water pumps. I have also worked as a site Engineer Mechanical in SEDER Company Saudi Arabia (STC) Project Dammam, and kingdom of Saudi Arabia royal guard project. where i was responsible site inspection, management, team work and submit daily report and then send to my project manager. Now i am working as a project manager in MIA technical services private limited Islamabad Pakistan.
My colleague judge me hard worker, quick learner, & a good team player & effective coordinator, I am able to work under the pressure & capable of problem solving.
I am very keen and interested to get involved as per my resume. I will be available for full time job.
I would be very grateful, if you consider my candidature for any relevant position in the company.
With many thanks & best regards.
Jawad ali S/O Inyat Ullah.
(PEC Certified )
Date of birth:13 Feb 1991
Village: shekhano bari band mandani.
Distt : charsadda, KPK, Pakistan.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking a challenging position in the organization as a mechanical Engineer HVAC,
Where I can use my experience and skills in a challenging work Environment which will greatly enhance the company success as well As career.
• Educational Profile
1) 4 years BSc Mechanical Engineering.
Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council REG# MECH/27346
Sarhad University of Science and Information Technology Peshawar Pakistan.
2) FSc. (Pre-Engineering
Government College Charsadda.
3) Metric (Science)
Government School Bariband.
6 years experience in various mechanical and HVAC projects. Extensive experience in HVAC operation and maintenance of various components Of hvac. Chillers, centrifugal chillers, absorption chillers, air cooled screw chiller, air handling units. Chilled water pumps, condenser water pumps, secondary pumps, cooling towers etc. Experience Details:
MH PROJECT ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN 22 oct 2018 to still
POSITION: Site in charge.
• I am working as a site in charge at MH hospital Rawalpindi operation and maintenance of All HVAC system.
• Study in detail the client provided layout plan, equipment details, site related information, investigation reports and drawing provided by client of the project.
• Preparation of yearly maintenance schedule, leave schedule, monthly invoices.
• Preparation of work order, quotations.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual maintenance reports.
• Ordering and inspection of spare parts.
• Lead a team of 50 employees drafted action plans and led meeting with department executive to review project status and proposed changes.
• Monitored costs, timescales and resources use to achieve goal for that project.
• Handle HVAC complaints 24/7
• Maintain of various type of air conditioners with a total capacity of 7000 tons
• Operation and maintenance of centrifugal chiller, having 6 no’s and each 580 tone capacity.
• Operation and maintenance of absorption chillers having 3 no’s and each 580 tone capacity.
• Operation and maintenance of air cooled screw chiller 4 no’s and each 290 tones capacity.
• Operation and maintenance of MDS system having 4 no’s and each 20 tons capacity
• Operation and maintenance of DX Split type units having 2 no’s and each 20 tons capacity.
• Maintenance of air handling units, fan coil units, fresh air units.
• Maintenance of chilled water pumps, condenser water pumps and secondary pumps, and cooling towers.
STC PROJECT SAUDI ARABIA 13 Oct to Jan 2108
POSITION: HVAC ENGINEER.
• I have worked as a site engineer (O&M) of HVAC system
• I was responsible to Maintenance of HVAC systems PMR & CMR.
• O&M of Chillers (Centrifugal and Reciprocating).
• Timely completion of work lists.
• Maintain HVAC units including filter replacements, as directed.
• Repair mechanical equipment as directed.
• Keep a log of maintenance performed.
• Handle HVAC complaints 24/7.
• Walk-through building spaces regularly to check for temperature irregularities.
• Check vacant spaces regularly& repair them accordingly.
• Check exterior lighting twice a month.
• Responsible for electrical distribution for whole building
• Work as a trainee Engineer Mechanical.
• Work on lath Machines.
• Work on CNC Machines.
• Work on Different welding machine
• Operation and maintenance of absorption chillers, compression chillers, air handling units,chilled water pumps, condenser water pumps, cooling towers.
• Develop and manage preventive maintenance programs including new preventive maintenance procedure, work review and approval.
• Manage inspection reporting corrective action and change control activities.
• Troubleshoot and perform root cause, failure investigation.
• Provide technical support to facilities and other site department, as needed for troubleshooting, repair and process optimization.
• Preparation and completion of job orders on mean time.
• Preparation of purchase list.
• Self-motivated and independent worker and strong analytical and problem solving skills to provide engineering support for plant facilities.
MAJOR STRENGTH IN COMPUTER SKILLS
• Good knowledge of Computer hardware and software.
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, paint)
• Installing of applications, programs and all power connections
• Operation of printers, scanners,
• Programmable Logic Controller Course (PLC)
• Management and control skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Team work and co-ordination.
• Presentation and Management skills.
• Self-Motivated, work under stress.
Experience Letters & Educational certificates will be provided on demand.