*** * ******** **, ********* VA, 22203
To peruse my career in progressive and professionally managed organization. This provides adequate opportunities and environment to draw upon my knowledge experience and clear strength for mutual benefits.
Accountant-Assistant Manager Paradigm Property Management Company 2020-Present
• Effectively processing financial transactions including invoicing, accounts payable, accounts receivable, property monthly closes and monthly reporting.
• Delivered market pricing recommendations to property manager.
Recruited, trained, and managed leasing agents and sales associates.
Conducting weekly rental activity reports, leasing/marketing reports, work order reports, and competition surveys.
Collaborating with the team to update posts on various social media outlets. Senior Leasing Consultant Paradigm Property Management Company 2016-2020 Meridian at Eisenhower May 2019- Present
Meridian at Pentagon city August 2018- April 2019
Parc Meridian March 2017-July 2018
Meridian at Ballston August 2016-March 2017
• Greet all prospective residents (via phone, e-mail, and in person), answer all questions, tour the property, and effectively close the sale on new leases.
• Greet all existing residents (via phone, e-mail, and in person) in a friendly and helpful manner and manage their questions, concerns, and requests accurately and in a timely fashion to reach an agreeable outcome/solution.
• Prepare and execute all lease documents for new residents and renewals to include application processing, lease preparation, and all appropriate addendums.
• Conducting weekly rental activity reports, leasing/marketing reports, work order reports, and competition surveys.
• Diligently assist with administrative duties such as file audits, filing, record keeping, and log updates.
• Post advertisements on various web sites; review and manage leads resulting from outside sources.
• Maintain constant communication and coordination with fellow team members regarding daily activities to achieve a common goal.
• Delivered presentations to potential clients and investors.
• Researched rental pricing trends using tools such as Rainmaker LRO. Lead Concierge March 2016-August 2016
Paradigm Property Management Co.
Meridian at Ballston Property.
• Create a friendly and welcoming environment for new clients and existing clients by greeting everyone as they enter and providing needed services.
• Direct prospective residents and guests to the leasing office and/or apartments.
• Supervise front desk staff, prepare staff schedules, and provide training as required.
• Organize and oversee all functions and property events while conforming to budget.
• Maintain activity, visitors, and other logs as required to track and mitigate liabilities and assist in incident investigations using logs and CCTV systems.
• Efficiently managing various resident services such as accepting deliveries, notifying residents of deliveries, providing guest parking passes, coordinating with dry cleaning service, corporate lodging check in/out, guest suite lodging check in/out, and club room reservations.
• Other duties included: responding to emergency situations, control access to the property, resolve resident complaints, inspect property for safety/security issues. Education:
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow UK 2005-2009
BA in Hotel and Hospitality management
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Knowledgeable in general business with an emphasis on hospitality management Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher) AMSI property management software (e-site and e-service) Entrada Property Management and Marketing software Organizational structuring and event planning
Innovating new ideas.
Farsi—excellent written and oral
English--proficient written and oral