Sir Lowry’s Pass, Western Cape
ID Number: 761**********
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
A motivated and responsible Office Administrator, seeking an office position, which utilizes my skills, acquired over the years of working experience. Frontline customer service, used to explaining complex terms in a straightforward way. Having the personal drive required to deliver a service that often exceeds the expectations of customers, through a positive, well organized, and structured approach, and always with a first class work ethic.
• Project Control & Management • Work Ethic • Administrative Support • Office Management • Customer Facing • Problem Identification & Resolution • Team Building & Leadership • Scheduling & Event Coordination • Budgeting & Financial Affairs • Interpersonal Communications PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
DGA ICONSULTING SOLUTIONS
Personal Assistant to CEO
2021 – Current
Consulting in financial service industry (Insurance and Banking) Data capturing, Invoice and expenses recon, managing of diary, monitoring CEO’s emails, planning and organizing meetings, answering of phone calls, taking notes and writing minutes during meetings, various ad hoc requests
REASON FOR LEAVING: Customers contract is completed and there are no open contracts at this time.
SABLE DEBT RECOVERY
New Accounts Administrator
2019 - 2021
Sable Debt Recovery helps MFC and Wesbank search for clients who have defaulted on payments on their vehicles. I provide administrative support to tracers and agents. Scope of responsibility is allocating new clients to all tracers in Limpopo, Polokwane, KZN, North West Province, Gauteng, Middleburg, Western Cape and Mpumalanga areas.
• Searching for new accounts on the MFC Vertigo system and updating the database.
• Ensuring agents and tracers in all Provinces upload accurate feedback on the MFC system for weekly audits.
• Uploading final reports for MFC controllers on Vertigo and booking accounts back.
• Designed and instituted new database system for enabling department to track areas of clients. REASON FOR LEAVING: Moved to Western Cape to work with family ENGEN PRIME CORNER NELSPRUIT
2018 - 2019
Provided assistance to customers regarding various issues with accounts Established operational policies and procedures necessary for smooth business operations Developed recognition awards and motivational incentives for employees, which enhanced office environment.
• Worked alongside Safety Officer to insure working environment is up to general safety regulations.
• Daily cash up's. Running end of day on in house system "Winbranch". Capturing of Bakery Production and waste sheets. • Doing health and safety inspections with Health and Safety Officer for Corner Bakery on a monthly basis. • Captured all employee timesheets every fortnight. • Performing of general HR duties. Ordering of stock for Quick Shop REASON FOR LEAVING: Retrenched
G.V. Di Bella
Office Administrator/Invoicing Clerk
2016 - 2018
Directly reported to Managing Director of company. Prepared invoices, prepared incoming and outgoing switchboard duties. Updated files. Assisting the HR department.
• Invoicing on Pastel Evolution. Passing new potential clients to reps. Filing and accepting POD's from all courier companies.
• Receiving of orders via emails, responding to client queries / orders VIA email, Data capturing on excel.
• In charge of all stationery for employees and reception area, Responsible for keeping all office equipment up to date with corresponding service level agreements, ensuring the signoff to urgent / important documents and contracts with company MD. REASON FOR LEAVING: Relocated to Nelspruit
SHELAGH CLARK AGENCIES, GAUTENG
2015 – 2016
Fresh seafood suppliers to all five star hotels and restaurants in Gauteng. Ensuring all products reach the clients in good order.
• Invoicing on Pastel Sage, Keeping the filing system up to date on daily basis, Ensuring that drivers have returned all invoices from the previous day, Communicating with new clients via email and telephonically.
• Taking of orders telephonically and VIA email, Customer Care, Debt collecting, working from the age analysis, ensure all delivery notes have invoices attached, Daily updating of drivers' boards, Telesales.
REASON FOR LEAVING: Due to unforeseen family circumstances was unable to retain work commitment.
2012 - 2013
Learnership for the physically disabled. Creating and designing of websites.
• Keeping of an orderly filing system, Updating Assessment forms, Loading learners onto MICT Seta Website, Data capturing on Excel, Setting up meetings, dealing with learner issues daily, Arranged Interviews, each potential learner had to be interviewed first before being accepted in the Learnership.
• Took minutes at all meetings and distributed to appropriate parties, General front office duties, Travel arrangements (booking flights, arranging transport & accommodation), Selective general HR Duties, Ensuring all Internet, HTML, SQL, ASP.Net & ICT manuals, workbooks & Assessments for 130 students were up to date.
• Opening files for new learners, Handling of all withdrawals, making sure all Unit Standards are correct on all module logbooks, travelling between JHB & Durban to conduct interviews. REASON FOR LEAVING: Relocated to Jeffrey’s Bay with husband EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
West Cliff High, Cape Town – Matric 1993
Microsoft Word, Pastel Sage, Excel, Windows XP Outlook VOLUNTEER WORK HISTORY
Free Me Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre - Gauteng
SANCOB Penguin Rehabilitation Centre - Cape Town CERTIFICATES
Debt Collection’s Certificate (Council for Debt Collectors) REFERENCES
ENGEN PRIME CORNER - Vivian Venter - 076-***-****
GV DI BELLA - John Di Bella - 082-***-****