Assignments in Procurement and supply Chain Management with an organization of high reputation dealing in construction equipment and development of core infrastructure project actively engaged in the construction of civil and mechanical work for Roads, Underground Tunnel, Pipe Line, Civil Structure and others infrastructure works.
• Astute professional over 5.5 years’ experience in Procurement, Sub-Contract, Inventory management & Maintenance.
• An effective communication with excellent relationship management skill and strong analytical leadership, decision-making, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Planning & executing all possible types of available resources to ensure Material and service availability.
• Technical knowledge of general consumables and major spares parts, Lubricants, Hardware Materials, welding materials, Plumbing materials, Electricals materials, and Safety materials. All types of pipes and all types of Steels Etc.
VIKAS KUMAR PAL
Village. - Sherapatti, Post- Khutahan, District-Jaunpur – 223104 (U.P.) Mobile: +91-705*******, E-mail Id: email@example.com Professional Synopsis:
Organization : APCO INFRATECH PVT. LTD. Sep. 2020 to till date Designation : Asst. Engineer Procurement
Location : Corporate Office Gurugram
(Looking after purchase related activities for RRTS Metro project, Z Morh Tunnel Project ) Organization : TATA PROJECTS LIMITED Sep. 2018 to Sep. 2020 Designation : Engineer SCM (Procurement & Sub-Contract) Project : UJJAIN SMART CITY & SEWERAGE NETWORK STP PROJECT Organization : AFCONS INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED Sep. 2015 to Sep. 2018
(Shapoorji Pallonji Group Company)
Designation : Junior Engineer Procurement (Mechanical) Project : N.R TUNNEL PROJECT T49B J&k (NATM)
AREAS OF EXPERINCE/JOB PROFILE HANDLED
(A) SCM- Subcontracts:
• Floating of Tenders and inviting quotations and assessment of rates.
• Preparing BOQs of various works for Sub-contractors in accordance with the Drawings.
• Arranging Pre-bid and Negotiation meeting with contractors for finalization of Contracts.
• Developing New vendors by proper assessment.
• Knowledge to prepare Delay/Escalation statements as per planned time lines.
• Preparation of Profit Loss statement, in order to check the profitability of the project during the Start, Execution and End of the project.
• Preparing comparative statement and Work Order placement.
• Preparing very competitive quote by doing Value Engineering and Rate analysis.
• Good Knowledge on taxation of all states.
• Making procurement plan and accordingly tracking the project expenses.
• Making Rate Contracts with Sub Contractors and vendors for getting better rates
• Responsible for drawing procurement plans and Procurement of Plant & machinery (Capital Equipment/ Capex/Spare parts), all project materials and defining delivery schedules as per Project requirements.
• Identifying potential sources of supply and driving purchase initiatives to conclude purchase contracts on most competitive rates/commercial terms and conditions.
• Implementing cost reduction measures such as alternate sourcing, materials substitution, and long-term purchase contracts to maintain overall operational efficiency.
• Accountable for designing, implementing and monitoring effective inventory planning and establishing the quantity limits for effective inventory control.
• Keeping up-to-date knowledge of movement of market rates of various items to gain distinct edge during negotiation meetings.
• Instrumental in providing quality process and technical support for identified Vendor/supplier base whilst mitigating incoming rejection level
• Obtaining quotations, doing finalization of price comparative statements & placement of purchase orders. Planning logistics & liaison with vendors & transporters for timely arrival of material at site / plant.
• Involve in communicating technical specifications and negotiating with Vendors to ensure cost effective supply of quality material.
• Maintaining the proper records of all material transactions & status of purchase order. Coordinating with stores regarding the streamline of receipts and issues of materials.
• Defining and procuring right quantity & quality of all kinds of engineering, consumables and office inputs to avoid excess inventory buildup.
• Short listing vendors on the basis of various factors like Delivery Term, Financial Secure and Experience etc.
• Co-ordination with internal departments like Planning, Execution Team, Designs, Quality, Stores and Accounts to ensure smooth movement of materials.
• Developing benchmarking sheet and QCS (Quotation Comparison Sheet).
• Supervise the inspection of all supplies, services and equipment purchased to insure conformance with specifications.
• Assisting in the review and analysis of the financial condition and technical expertise of offers. Participated in the evaluation of proposals and recommends the selection of contract awards.
• Looking after various functions such as making of purchase inquires, evaluation of bids negotiation, ordering, settlement of post ordering issues, rate contracts, maintaining cost data base.
• Preparing and processing purchase requisitions & purchase orders for supplies and equipment in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 MM Module & Oracle ERP.
• Successfully conducting periodic evaluation of vendor performance in terms of quality, delivery and service and seeking corrective measures in improving the quality of raw materials. Key Strength Areas:
Purchase / Procurement Strategies, Business Delivery, Vendor Management & Development, Cost Optimization, Project Management, Sub-Contract, Inventory Management, Supplier Quality Assurance, People Management.
• Three Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 70.22% from Government Polytechnic Lucknow.
(Board of technical education Uttar Pradesh).
• Intermediate (PCM) with 57% from UP Education Board.
• SSC with 64% from UP Education Board.
MS Office & Internet Explorer
SAP (MM Module) & Oracle ERP & E-Tendering/ Procurement. Qualified CCC (Course on Computer Concept)
Operating System: Windows 10
Professional Trainings Attended:
• Accomplished one-month training in Northern Locomotive Railway Workshop, Lucknow
• Acquired One-month training in U.P.S.R.T.C. Lucknow. Personal Details:
Date of Birth : 5th Aug1994
Mother’s Name : Mrs. Vidya Devi
Father’s Name : Mr. Prayag Pal
Marital Status : Single
Languages known : Hindi & English.
Hobbies : Reading, playing volleyball, listening music, Net surfing Permanent Address : Village - Sherapatti, Post - Khutahan, District – Jaunpur Pin-223104 U.P Declaration:
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place- Sign… (VIKAS KUMAR PAL)