Name: Dr Rohit Prasad Bhatta
Temporary: New Doctors Hostel (NDH), Room 238, N block. Post graduate Institute of Medical education & Research, Chandigarh. Mob: +91-872******* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Permanent: Krishnapur Municipality-6, Kanchanpur District, Nepal. Personal Information:
Gender: Male Marital status: Married
Date of birth: 04-05-1985 Place of birth: Nepal
Citizenship: Nepalese Citizenship Number: 56167603 Passport Number: 10036915
1. School Leaving Certificate (SLC), 2002
2. Higher secondary Education Board (10+2), 2004
3. Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), July 2011 B P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences (BPKIHS), Dharan, Nepal 4. Internship: 01 August, 2011 to 31 July, 2012. Rotatory internship in BPKIHS & three different District Hospitals of Nepal
5. Masters of Surgery (MS, General Surgery), Dec 2016. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India 6. Dissertation in MS: Prevalence of Helicobacter pylori in patients operated for gallbladder cancer.
7. Magister Chirurgiae (MCh, Surgical Gastroenterology), June 2021. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India 8. Dissertation in MCh: Study of comparison between endoscopic transgastric drainage/necrosectomy versus laparoscopic transgastric necrosectomy in patients with symptomatic walled off pancreatic necrosis.
1. Medical officer, General medicine & emergency services: Sept. 2012 to July, 2013. Navajeevan Hospital Private Ltd, Nepal. (50 bed Private Hospital) 2. Senior Resident, Department of General Surgery: Jan. 2017 to Jan 2018. Adesh Institute of medical studies & research, Barnala road, Bathinda 3. Assistant Professor, Department of General Surgery: Jan. 2018 to July 2018. Adesh Institute of medical studies & research (AIMSR), Barnala road, Bathinda 4. Registrar in Department of Surgical Gastroenterology: July 2018 to June 2021. Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India.
5. Working experience of ultrasonography guided general surgical, gastroenterological & pancreaticobiliary procedures