Name: Dr.Ch.Pooja Rani
Contact Details: 967-***-****
Address : J.V Heights, 101, Satyadev enclave, Hasthinapuram Hyderabad.
In quest of a challenging job with a reputed organization, where I can explore my skills and bring them to effective use; and contribute towards organizational goals achievement, along with opportunities for professional development. Academic Qualifications:
1. Course : MS Orthopaedics
College : Kamineni Institute of Medical sciences.
2. Course: MBBS
College: Chalameda Ananda Rao Institute Of Medical Sciences.(Karimnagar) Year: 2004 - 2010
1) Hospital/ healthcare center: Balaji Hospital (Warangal) Term: June 2010 – August 2012
2) Gurunanak Care Hospital (Musheerabad)
Term: Dec 2012 – Dec 2013
• Provide primary medication for new cases
• Administer first aid
• Instruct nursing assistant for follow ups
• Ensure smooth functioning of OPD (Outpatient Department)
• Maintain log of all patients treated at OPD, and those admitted to the hospital. 3) Aizant Drugs & Research Centre & Sipra Labs
Worked as Duty Physician
Term: March 2014 – December 2015
(1) Taking written informed consent from healthy volunteers included in study and explaining in details about the concept of BA/BE studies.
(2) Responsible for the screening and in-study assessment and medical care of all potential clinical volunteers/subjects.
(3)Reviews study information prior to start of screening
(4)Conducts screening of potential study volunteers a) Performs physical examination, including Medical history, of the potential volunteers b) Assesses the previous history of the clinical candidate.
(5)Reviews screening results and assesses volunteer suitability for entrance into studies
(6)Provides medical counseling to volunteers with abnormal screening results
(7)Participates as responsible Clinician for selected studies
(8)Reviews clinical protocol and ICF prior to commencement of study:
(9)Reviews subject eligibility to verify protocol requirements
(10)Confirms subject comprehension of study activities and ensures Informed consent is given prior to entry into study.
(11)Oversees and assists in the administration of test articles
(12)Assesses subjects' adverse events and provides appropriate medical follow up
(13)Withdraws subjects as necessary to protect subject safety
(14)Reviews subject monitoring and safety data during the conduct of the study
(15)Performs end of confinement assessments and discharges subjects from the study site
(16)Works and/or liaises with external medical services as required for appropriate adverse event follow-up
(17)Reviews applicable clinical reports as required. 4) Kamareddy Government Area Hospital
Worked as Civil Assistant Surgeon on Contract Basis. Term: Jan 2016 – May 2016.
• Taking care of OPD and Emergency.
• Attending Post mortem.
5) Vigimed Pharmaco Vigilence
• General Practitioner
• 4First aid awareness
• Knowledge of different drugs and their uses for medical diagnosis, including brands and their compositions. Personal Skills and Attributes:
• Dealing with patient complaints with quality of service of the practice.
• Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
• Able to lead and motivate staff.
• Ability to prioritize workloads during busy periods.
• Punctuality, Sincerity and loyalty to the cause and organization. Technical Skills:
• Well versed with the basic use of computer.
I, Dr. Pooja rani, hereby declare that all details given above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Date: 06-May-21