Chloe Cromer - Wilson
a goal-oriented, enthusiastic young women that believes in increasing the standard of living through the quality of my job.
Biltong Bloc - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
August 2020 to January 2021
Biltong Bloc is a small biltong business with multiple stores in Durban. Unfortunately due to covid the branch I worked at had to close down. I started working there when the store first opened therefore as a store associate I had a lot of pressure to create loyalty from general customers. skills I developed from this job :
• punctuality - I had to open and close the store everyday therefore I had to ensure to be at the store before opening time to set the store up
• sales - since the store just had opened, I had to ensure that I was customer friendly at all times to create a welcoming reputation for the business. I also had to encourage consumers to consider specials. Over time I created loyal customers from the surrounding office parks.
• critical thinking and problem solving - since I worked alone I had to ensure that if there should be any issues I had to solve them efficiently and effectively so that there is maximum customer satisfaction and to maintain the reputation of the business.
• ability to work in a fast paced and busy environment
• dealing with customers effectively - not all customers were easy therefore I had to maintain a professional attitude to solve the issues.
• ability to do quick simple math - I had to do stock keeping for all the products sold Screener
Northlands Girls' High School - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal April 2020 to June 2020
There was a 3 month contract job for a screener. I had to run all Covid operations. I had to run all screeners that took all temperatures, gave out covid questions for all students and teachers, monitored safe distance keeping in every area and ensured of all surface cleaners and hand sanitizers were available. Skills I developed from this job :
• organization- I had to make sure that each individual teacher and student had their own forms for daily check listing for general symptoms which meant that all forms had to be organized into files in alphabetical order, photo copied and refilled in. I had to make sure all covid cleaning supplies were delivered and the usage of each product was monitored by filling in daily reports.
• leadership - since I had to make sure all covid regulations were followed, I had to inform all students, staff members and other screeners to keep their safe distance and follow other general rules when they weren’t being followed.
• working as a team - since I worked amongst other teachers and staff members I had to develop a sense of team work to enable trust and respect, especially during times of disagreements.
• temperature reading - I learnt the basic healthy temperatures that prove a negative testing for covid by using the temperature reader
Social Media Intern
All Design Solutions - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
November 2019 to March 2020
All Design Solutions is a business that provides creative designs from websites and social media to shop fittings. My role as a social media intern was to run all social media platforms for any client that worked with All Design Solutions.
Skills I developed from this job:
• organization - it is vital to be organized as a social media intern as there are multiple clients that differ when it comes to their own unique taste and desires when it comes to their social media pages for their business therefore I maintain a clear plan to visualize my ideas in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction.
• good grammar and spelling - the reputation of a business hugely follows by professionalism therefore quality grammar and spelling was prioritized. I was always complimented from clients when it came to the writing aspect of social media posts.
• effective and efficient communication - clients differ when it comes to their own unique taste and desires when it comes to social media. Some clients also had very little understanding of the generality of social media platforms therefore I had to ensure to communicate in such a way where it results in complete customer satisfaction.
• social media tech savvy - ability to create business and personal social media platforms from stories to posts.
High School (matric)
• Word (7 years)
• Documents (7 years)
• Social Media Management (5 years)
• Emailing (5 years)
• Documents (4 years)
• English - Fluent
• I have my own laptop
• I have my own transport
• My job will be my only focus as I do not have any other priorities to attend to