Finance professional with over ** years in nancial statement
preparation and general ledger activity.
An enthusiastic personal, self-motivated, and hard-working on the lookout for a career in the eld of Finance, Accounts or Audit, is aiming for achievement through determination and dedication. EDUCATION
Master Degree in Finance, University of Kerala
Trivandrum 2001 April - 2002 April
CCMA - (Certified Corporate Management Accountant), American Institute of Business & Management
DCA- (Diploma in Computer Application ), L.B.S Centre for Science & Technology
EMPLOYMENT H I STORY
ACCOUNTANT/AUDIT ASSOCIATE, ECOVIS FULLER
DUBAI, UAE 2008 April - 2020 May
Accounting Duties Responsible For:
• Preparation, examination, and nalization of accounting records,
nancial statements, and other nancial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Familiar with all types of o:ce routine works, which includes daily correspondence, Prepare weekly and monthly reports related to Accounts cash transactions, all the O:ce works related to the Accounts
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Filing of monthly VAT for various clients.
• Summarizes current nancial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Reconciles nancial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
050 - 7846101
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
S K I L L S
• Financial Reporting
• Account Reconciliation
• Account Preparation
• Documentation And Reporting
• Audit Coordination
• Cash Flow Analysis
• MS Office Suite
• QuickBooks Expert
• Advanced Bookkeeping Skills
• Superior Attention To Detail
L A N G U A G E S
Hindi And Arabic
F I N A N C E
P R O F E S S I O N A L
Trivandrum 1995 October - 1996
Dubai 2015 April - 2015 June
External audit duties:
• Dealing with the preparation and submission of VAT returns on a monthly basis.
• Communicating nancial issues to the management and sta=, who are not related to nancial dealings and keeping them in a good understanding of the financial positions.
• Experience in Construction, Logistics, Residential & Commercial Developers, Hotels & Hospitality, General Trading & Services.
• Completed accounts preparation assignments with minimal supervision.
• Drafted summary points for inclusion in reports and other relevant documents.
• Assisted with all aspects of the audit process, including planning, fieldwork, and completion.
• Ensured jobs are fully completed by agreed deadlines. ACCOUNTANT, ROBINSON REAL ESTATE
DUBAI, UAE 2007 April - 2008 March
• Preparation of Cheques.
• Preparation of receipt voucher.
• Handling Company's payroll system.
• Monthly stock closing and submission of stock statement to the authorities.
• Handling of cash and bank Accounts.
• Maintaining and updating ledgers and prepare final accounts.
• Assisting Company's Chief Accountant in routine jobs.
• Handling day to day administration like petty cash, preparing travel expense report, and Invoicing to Customers.
V I SA STATUS
2021 June - 2023 June