Springfield, VA 571-***-**** email@example.com
Responsible and results- driven Human Resources Assistant with strong knowledge of office administration and common human resources operations. Over six years of in- depth understanding of customer service, data entry, and file management to maximize efficiency in the workplace. Highly skilled in reviewing policies and suggesting actionable improvements aligned with industry best practices. To obtain a Bilingual Human Resources position with growing potential.
Administration and Management. Learning Strategies. Management of Material Resources. Handle multiple projects simultaneously. Active Learning. Clerical Duties. Analytical and Critical Thinking. Operation and Control. Active Listening. Customer and Personal Service. Complex Problem Solving. Computer Literacy. HR Policies. Hiring Actions. Recruitment. Bilingual Spanish.
George Mason University
Bachelor's Degree 2021- present
Northern Virginia Community College 2015-2021
● Student Government Association (SGA)
Hayfield Secondary High School 2009- 2015
High School Diploma
● Civics Community Service Seal
● Career and Technical Education Seal
Thrive Healthcare Services: April 2019- Present
HR Analyst - Fairfax, VA
● Conduct verifications of employment.
● Assist the department with recruiting by scheduling internal and external interviews as requested. Coordinate interview schedules. Ensure applications are completed by all applicants prior to interview.
● Coordinate new hire paperwork for all Part- Time, Full- Time, and Seasonal staff including collection of all new hire documents.
● Verify all employees’ status using the E- Verify system.
● Administrating background checks.
● Process I9 Verification for all new hire employees.
● Screen employment inquiry calls.
● Handle the clerical duties of the office, answer the main HR phone line, and distribute mail. Wegmans: March 2015 – April 2019
Customer Service Desk Representative - Alexandria, VA
● Utilize store POS system to cash out customers in timely fashion
● Offer excellent customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
● Handling incoming calls and routing them appropriately.
● Collaborate with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
● Solve billing problems, handle customer inquiries, and facilitate returns/ exchanges.
● Manage upset customers and challenging situations.
● Sell and redeem lottery tickets for customers.
● Dispense correct change and take payment in the form of cash, credit card, check, or EBT.
● Maintain three cash tills.
Towneplace Suites by Marriott: April 2017- December 2017 Front Desk Guest Services - Springfield, VA
● Greet and welcome all guests with a smile and professional conversation.
● Correctly handle business phone calls and direct to appropriate recipients.
● Answer guest questions about hotel amenities and provide information about local businesses or attractions that may be of interest.
● Collaborated with housekeeping and maintenance to ensure all special guest requests are handled promptly and orderly.
● Respond to telephone and in- person requests for information, enter reservations, and handle guest requests in a timely manner.
● Answered questions regarding room charges and processed final transactions, while updating the computer system with guest messages, arrivals/ departures, and special requests.
● Verified personal and payment information on guest accounts were accurate and completed.
● Completed shift reports each day detailing reservations, check-ins/ check-outs, charges, and any other information requested by management.
● Responsible for balanced cash draw at close of shift. FOREIN LANGUAGE AND TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
Language: Advanced fluency in English and Spanish
Technology: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.