P.O Box ***
Dar es Salaam
*th june 2021
The Human Resource Manager,
P.O Box 2608,
Dar es salaam.
RE: APPLICATION FOR CUSTOM LIAISON OFFICER
I am writing in response to your advertisement for the position of a Custom Liaison officer to serve your organization. You will find my qualification and experience directly applicable to your needs.
I have extensive experience as a Tax officer and an accountant and would like to pursue my career in a position where I can apply my skills and potential to contribute to your bottom line. Besides my academic qualifications, I am currently working as a Sales ambassador with Akiba commercial BankLimited. Some of my current job responsibilities include: assisting customers with opening new accounts, making loan payments, depositing checks for customers, selling and buying of foreign currencies, making withdrawals for customers and updating information to the customers on new banking products.
Furthermore, I have extracted, checked and confirmed the monthly bank reconciliations for all banks ensuring overdue reconciling items are sorted out, prepared the monthly output/input tax analysis and screen items for correctness and making timely payment to staffs, suppliers and other stakeholders by checking for completeness of financial documents I have excellent communication skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. I will utilize my commitment to my work while serving for your growing organization. I am geographically mobile and willing to relocate and travel for business purposes. I anticipate that my job application will take good credits from your hands. My resume is enclosed herewith for your review. I would like to meet you in an interview so as to discuss my capabilities in detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and consideration.
MESHAKI YUSTO MBWAMBO
email@example.com • +255********* • P.O.Box 669 • Dar-Es-Salaam
I have strong work ethic i am a fast learner and i am very enthusiastic about this company and the job.I believe that my motivation and commitment will ensure that i quickly i become a productive and valued member of your team.Using my problem solving skills, hard work and perseverance to overcome a challenge is personally satisfying. Successfully completing a task accurately and on time gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivates me to do a good job.
Sales ambassador• Operation department • AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK
● Roles & Achievements
● A: Maintaining positive relationships to the existing prospects by solving their enquiries and making regular phone calls to ask them what we should improve.
● Conducting the marketing research for new customers at the ﬁeld by directly asking them to buy our products while interested in what they want and ﬁnally come up with the products that fulﬁlls their needs.
● I have been consistently achieving sales targets with my strong networking and relationships management skills that resulted in expanding our customer base.
● I have developed my strong self concept that resulted to positive attitudes and conﬁdence bearing that triggered a desire at subconscious level and see myself as proactive
● Also I developed my communication skills,time management,ability to work under minimum supervision, problems solving skills and how to work with members of the team positively.
● B : Cooperating with the operations team to achieve business targets,by setting plans,goals and strategy can be done to achieve the target with team members.
● Rotation to the other departments like cashier,back oﬃce and customer service where i developed my skills on how to handles cash in and cash out,cheque deposits and handling petty cash
● I have been able to administer all banking operations including sharpening my ﬂexibility to adapt and working with others as a team. I also achieved to sharpen my creativity skills that resulted in positive results for our organization.
Underwriting and assistant accountant • ﬁnance and cashier Departments . [Field Training] • ZANZIBAR INSURANCE CORPORATION
● Roles and achievement
● Making data entry of the customers information concerning insurance Succeed in collection of all data, storage and analysis.
● inspection of the customer vehicle and taking pictures for the evaluations of the market value .
● Preparing the monthly reconciliation to the payment vouchers to make sure that the physical vouchers and what is recorded to the system are the same and balanced .
● Preparing the tax returns to be filled to TRA as required by the tax authorities was also part of my career.
● My presence at Zanzibar insurance corporation taught me a great deal on how to deal with customers and also I achieved to develop skills like Microsoft Excel,Teamwork,flexibility, active listening and problem solving skill .
Core Competencies and skills
Communication skills, Adaptability,flexibility,creativity,Interpersonal skills and Organizational skills.
Budgeting, analytical and problem solving skills, relationship management.
Bookkeeping, attention to detail, reporting skills and multitasking,.
Computer competencies (i.e. MS Office packages, Accounting software,Microsoft exel)
Strategic planning, operations management and process improvement.
Education & Credentials
2016-2020 - THE INSTITUTE OF FINANCE MANAGEMENT
● BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TAXATION
2014-2016 - MAJI YA CHAI HIGH SCHOOL
● Advanced Level in Secondary Education
2010-2013 - BANGALALA SECONDARY SCHOOL
● Ordinary level in Secondary Education
● English [Fluent]
● Swahili [Fluent]
1. MRS SIMPHOROSA MALYA
BRANCH MANAGER AT AKIBA COMMERCIAL BANK PLC KINONDONI P.O.Box 669, Dar-Es-Salaam.
2. MR.SHABAN KALUSE
SALES MANAGER AT DAR ES SALAAM SERENA HOTEL
P.O.Box 791,Dar es salaam
3. MR MGALLUSY ABDALLAH
LECTURER & COORDINATOR, LEARNING AND TEACHING UNIT AT IFM P.O.Box 3918, 5 Shaaban Robert street, Dar-Es-Salaam. Tel: +255***-***-***
firstname.lastname@example.org • +255*********