Civil Engineering Technician
I have worked hard and diligently in order to obtain good knowledge for the technical work. I am currently enrolled in diploma of Civil Engineering Technicians and through this course I’ve gained strong skills in Structure Engineering, Survey. Demonstrated passion for field through improvement of technical skills using online tutorials and courses. Good command over AutoCAD Civil 2D, 3D. Technical Skills
• AutoCAD – Civil 2D, 3D.
• Site supervising.
• Familiar with Total station, Theodolite.
• Microsoft – Excel, Word, Power point.
• Soil Testing reports.
• Quality control managing.
• Preparing Material and Equipment report.
• Drafting skills.
• Understand Plan and Map.
• Complex problem solving.
• Team Worker.
• Service oriented.
• Diploma of Civil Engineering Technicians. 2019-2021 Loyalist College, Belleville, Ontario.
• Diploma of Civil Engineering. 2016-2019
Government Polytechnic, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Geo-synthetic Material: - (Loyalist college)
• With studying throughout the course, me and my friends made the project on Geo-synthetic materials. I was the leader of the group. And me and my group member did the research about this type of material. After the end we made the presentation on the project and revealed that this are the highly demanding materials because it provides high strongness with low weight and low cost. There many different types of material like Geonets, Geo- membrane and many more.
Jenish Patel 613-***-**** email@example.com
Bascule Bridge: - (Government Polytechnic)
• In the academic year of my diploma of civil engineering in India. Me and 3 other friends of mine made the working model of bascule bridge. The bridge was working on electric motors. And the live example of the bridge is London bridge. And at the end of the project we showed to people that this type of bridge is useful where road ways and marine ways intersect with each other.
President of college student Union. (Loyalist college) 2020-2021
• Throughout my academic career in Loyalist College, I have had engaged with my college student union. First year I was elected as first year leader and in second year I was elected as President.
• In the time of being president, working in team and with the help of the other person, We helped and solved many problems of student.
• We also provided financial support to the student in Covid-19 pandemic. And for that me and my member of the union was awarded by the college. Position: Cook, Cashier (KFC, Ottawa) 2020-Present
• Prepare and cook the items offered by international fast-food chain following the company guidelines in very fast pace and hectic environment.
• Count an inventory and check the expiry dates of the products at the end of the day. I have to check the total earning of the day and if there is any variance, I have to make the report describing the cause of the variance.
• I have also another position as a cashier in which I greet customers and take their orders with very respectful manner and solve their dilemmas such as what to get and what would be the value for price.
• I generally do the openings and closings as well. In the opening I clean the cookers and fryers and prepare the items for the rest of the day. In the closing I have to count the wastage and report the variance of the manager.