Sales representative with more than eight years of experience in pharmaceutical, technological,
medical device and ﬁnancial industries. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and negotiate with vendors, health professionals and governmental institutions in a variety of cultures and languages. Driven by building strong and productive business relationships. EXPERIENCE
APPLE INC, 2018-PRESENT (ORLANDO, FL)
Lead design of schedules and zoning for Apple employees, based on business models provided from corporate.
Participated on design of strategy for employees returning from Home, assigning them learning time, and zoning to get ready to start
Collaborated with management team and logistics, to determine adequate scheduling strategies, providing a better experience for inside and outside customers.
Implemented scheduling strategies, allowing systems to open available spots for customers, maintaining a safe environment for employees and visitors. ORDER SUPPORT, TIER 1
Analyzed purchased orders in accordance with companies rules, and ﬂag suspicious transactions in order to protect customers, and company for potential fraud.
Processed order changes on SAP, and generating shipping labels to meet customer expectation and satisfactions with Apple products.
Lead weekly meetings to establish new strategies or sharing ideas with new peers to speed up process, and help them on their transition to support department.
Audited purchased orders in SAP with Department of Homeland Security, to process or declined orders made by individuals under investigations.
HUMBERTO A VILLALOBOS
SALES & PEOPLE TRAINER
- Mentoring Central Florida new hires. Designed training schedules, content to be delivered during training sessions;
- Create alliances with store market leadership teams.
- Inspire team to promote business connection growth. Boosted 106% increase based on MTD on new business acquisitions, providing enriching business connections to Apple Millenia.
- Impact progress capturing and promoting Apple Services. As a top performer, showed an increase of 110% QTD for each category, contributing to helping to reach and maintain KPI set by Apple.
- Promote ﬁnancial solutions as AppleCard for speciﬁc customers by probing and discovering needs, then tailoring our credit card features and beneﬁts for customers.
- Execute outstanding customer service. Obtained a NetPromoter score higher than 95% for more than four consecutive quarters. Provide technological solutions to enhance customers lives based on their needs.
- Provide advance support to local and international customers, with the ability to interact in Portuguese, Spanish, English.
TEAM LEADER, NESPRESSO; 2016-2018
- Support B2B department by highlighting business opportunities in Central Florida market. Shared ideas and leads in alliance with B2B delegates to expand brand, reaching and targeting fast growing market.
- Connect with community. Think entrepreneurially to creatively plan events that would engage new customers in Downtown Orlando. Partnered with real estate companies, government agencies and a wide range of professionals to implement household and business solutions for upcoming projects.
- Discovered customer’s needs by taking the time to know their business and oﬀer solutions to elevate the coﬀee experience in their locations. Built rapport and loyalty by following up with potential customers through emails and phone calls.
- Collaborated with management team by setting sales and marketing strategies to support and exceed goals. Supported team by maintaining an open culture of feedback and coaching.
- Designed and implemented best practices manual to promote a safe work environment, reducing possibles major injuries, recognized to have no injuries for a year in central Florida market.
- Provided guidance to employees to identify strengths and weaknesses, developed action plans and setting realistic goals for future quarters. Created individual and personalized training to help them succeed.
MEDICAL DEVICE TERRITORY MANAGER, EQUIMEDIN; VENEZUELA 2013-2015
- Introduced King Visio (AMBU) video laparoscopy technology and anesthesia circuits
“KingFlex2”, in most important hospitals and emergency services in south region, setting up roundtables and developing training with surgeons and ER staﬀ.
- Successfully negotiated and certiﬁcation as certiﬁed distributor for Pari Respiratory and King System product line.
- Grew territory over 120%, developing business with the most important 20 surgeons in south western market.
- Recommended sales strategies, and added diversity of products to company portfolio, boosting disposable products sales over 180% YTD.
- Selected to represent company and promote Vortex Chamber in showrooms, performed product demonstration for pediatricians, pulmonologist and primary care physicians.
- Recognized for helping Equimedin to become an authorized seller for government institutions, increasing company proﬁts, and collaborating on new business acquisitions. PHARMACEUTICAL REPRESENTATIVE, MERCK; VENEZUELA 2010-2015
- Prepared and promoted introduction of cardio-metabolic products in my portfolio to governmental and private hospitals.
- Increased market share in South region by 25%. Analyzed South region metrics and collaborated with regional leaders to design action plans for pharmaceuticals in my portfolio
(Januvia, Hyzaar and Vytorin).
- Build trust and rapport with VIP accounts and health professionals. Emphasized product features based on analysis of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities.
- Managed and designed logistics for medical education meetings to interact with customers using a variety of multimedia technologies.
- Contributed on OTC growth of 30% in revenues by leading business strategies in collaboration with key account members.
UNIVERSITY RAFAEL BELLOSO CHACIN, VENEZUELA — 2004-2009 DEGREE: BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - PUBLIC ACCOUNTING. UNIVERSITY RAFAEL BELLOSO CHACIN, VENEZUELA — 2009-2010 DIPLOMA: BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, MARKETING & MANAGEMENT PHARMACEUTICAL SALES CNPR CERTIFICATION. 2020- PRESENT SKILLS
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Customer service, B2B and Governmental sales.
- Negotiation and sales skills.
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device knowledge.
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, Portuguese).
- Strong understanding and analysis of ﬁnancial information.
- Proﬁcient with Multiple business applications (Keynote, MacOS, Numbers, Oﬃce Suite, CRM, Oracle, SAP, Kronos)
- Territory management & Business communication.