Reda Shaban Gharieb
Absolutely passionate about Customer
service and inspiring people, currently
doing what I love - exploring the
technology space, imparting knowledge
on one of the most important innovations
of our time, smartphones. Professional
with a lot of appreciation and attention
for details. Possess strong desire to learn,
achieve and strive for excellence.
Marital status: Single
DOB: 3thMay 1990
One month notice period
Arabic, English and French.
Excellent presentation and
Positive, confident and
Adaptable and sociable
Energetic, a high degree of self-
motivation and ambition.
Negotiation and closing skills.
BACHLOR OF ARTS, – KFS UNIVERSITY
Public Relation section – May -2012
Senior Experience Consultant
Dubai – UAE .
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service.
- Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients.
- Select the right products to the client needs and benefits.
- At an exceptional experience demonstrate the product benefits to the client and answer all his questions.
- Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs.
- Ensure that the store display is in excellent condition at all time
- Manage the overall mobile department operations.
- Ensuring the team is running efficiently and all customers are given the best customer journey.
-Ensuring the team is well-trained and aware of the new products specification and features and train the team if needed.
- Dealing with the client’s inquiries and complaints and resolve it.
- - Report the stock and sale out to the account manager on daily basis. Sales Representative
Cairo – EGY .
- Approach customers and offer them advice on products to persuade them to buy.
- Provide information and other services such as handling returns of merchandise.
- Locate products on behalf of customers.
- Deal with complaints in a patient and helpful manner.
- Take and record orders through a computer system in person or over the phone/e-mail.
- Update customer information in databases.
- Attend costumers complained.
- Report daily sales to head manager.
Documents and certificates are available upon request