email@example.com · 606-***-****
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY; GPA: 4.0
Major: Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering; Certificate: Environmental Engineering; Program: Scholars in Engineering and Management (Honors College)
2017-2019 (Dual Credit)
Morehead University, Morehead, KY; GPA: 4.0
Eastern Kentucky University, Richmond, KY; GPA: 4.0 Relevant Courses: Deformable Solids (S21), General Chemistry 2 (S21), Thermodynamics (W20-21), Statics (F20), Physics 2 (F20), Fundamentals of Engineering Computing (F19), and Computer Graphics and Communication (AutoCAD, S20) Related Projects:
Engineering Exploration II Course Project – Ping Pong Ball Launcher
• Worked as a team to design a mechanism to locate a target, rotate accordingly, and shoot a ball into the target.
• Led the design of the launcher/trigger component in my group.
• Drafted the proof of concept for the launcher and trigger design. Experience:
STEM Tutor, Lexington, KY, March 2021-Present
• Worked with students to improve their performance in classes.
• Communicated effectively.
• Led study groups and one-on-one sessions.
Poll Worker, Estill County, KY, Summer 2020
• Managed new voting technology while the pandemic was first affecting our community.
• Communicated with citizens in the county and taught them how to use new system.
• Organized and mailed absentee ballots during the first peak of the pandemic. 4-H Camp Adult Counselor, Estill County, KY, Summer 2019
• Collaborated with a team of staff, extension agents, adult counselors, and teen counselors.
• Managed a cabin of about 20 boys from 9 to 14 years old.
• Taught a class on survival skills and environmental stewardship. Political Campaigning, KY, Summer 2018-November 2019
• Gathered information to be used for campaigning in the local and state elections in 2018 and 2019.
• Researched how the people in the community felt about each candidate through door-to-door polling.
• Built communication skills by talking to people in the community about sensitive subjects. Involvement:
Cru, University of Kentucky, August 2019-Present
Mt. Carmel Christian Church, Irvine, KY, 2015-Present Tau Beta Pi, Lexington, KY, 2020-Present
LEO Club, Estill County, KY, Summer 2018-Summer 2019
• Co-Founder and Vice President of the Estill County Chapter of the youth subsidiary to the LIONS Club.
• Led an initiative to take over some of the responsibilities of some of the aging Lions in our county.
• Served the community by picking up garbage on the sides of the main road through Estill County.
• Served our county’s nursing home, bringing presents for Christmas and keeping them company. Honors and Awards:
Dean’s List, University of Kentucky, Fall 2019-Present William and Edith Harmon Engineering Scholarship, University of Kentucky, Fall 2019-Present