MARWA MOSLEH Doha, Qatar
I am writing to inquire if you have any vacancy in your company; I enclose my curriculum vitae for your information. I have an extensive knowledge how to work with any type of people. I believe I could fit easily into your team and works hard, learn fast and pay attention to main details. I am flexible to pick up new skills and eager to learn from others. I have excellence references that would delight to discuss any possible vacancy at your convenience. In case you do not have any suitable openings at this moment, so I would be grateful if you could keep my CV for any future possibilities.
+961.76816388 (What Sapp)
Place and Date of Birth: Kfarmatta January 23, 2000
Marital Status: Single
I am a person who able to work on own initiative and as part of a team especially in maintaining high quality standards. I am a creative and enthusiastic one with a diverse range of new clerical experience. Good listener and able to achieve company objectives.
To obtain a job that is continuously innovative, challenging, rewarding, and self-improving.
- Positive attitude, handles stressful situations calmly.
- MS office applications and Internet explorer.
- I have distinguished by any organizational schedule work that deletes any dilemma.
- Bachelor Degree of Banking and Finance Lebanese University - Aley, Lebanon (Graduated at 2020)
- LS Biology Bachelorettes - Tanokhieh National School (T.N.S) -Obbay, Lebanon (Graduated at 2017)
- Brevet at Al-Tanokhieh National School (TNS) –Obbay, Lebanon (Graduated at 2014)
- Trainee at BBAC Chaahar Branch (1/9/2019 – 30/9/2019)
Date: 2017 till September 2019
Country: Aley, Lebanon
Title: Finance officer
Tasks Handled: - Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Processing invoices
- Preparing balance sheets
Date: 2014 – 2018
Country: Kfarmatta, Lebanon
- Provide a positive customer experience with fair, friendly and courteous service
- Register sales on cash register by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customers’ purchases
- Processes return transactions
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers
- Provides pricing information by answering questions
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Fluent in Arabic and English languages
Available upon request