PROFILE STATEMENT: Pursuing a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with prior experience. Available for internships in Mechanical industry where I can use my education and experience to support a company while growing my skills.
• Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering Expected in 08/2021 Wright State University: OHIO
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering June 2018 Institute of Technology and Management: INDIA
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
SolidWorks Mechanical Engineering
3D Computer Aided Design (3D CAD) CAD/CAM
PTC Creo Manufacturing
MATLAB Design Engineering
Microsoft Office Finite Element Analysis
Hyper Mesh Lean Manufacturing
Mechanical Design Engineer Intern 05/2020 – 12/2020 Shopsmith
• Designed a control panel for a lathe machine as a part of product development.
• Assisted drafters in developing structural and mechanical design of products using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Reviewed and interpreted engineering blueprints and drawings to determine best approaches to accomplish projects.
• Inspected various machine parts and tools for Quality control. Internship 07/2018 – 08/2018
Goodwill Engineering Works
• Worked as a Design Intern to design various parts (Bearings, Knuckle Joint, Jib Crane.)
• Filled in as a functioning colleague and helped the Design Team.
• Learnt Lean manufacturing to be more efficient by reviewing my work with other Teams.
• Learnt the machine Fabrication Processes for the Parts and tools made in our unit. PROJECTS & CERTIFICATIONS
• SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA)
• Life Prediction of BGA Solder Joints under Thermal Fatigue 1. Designed the BGA Package with SolidWorks.
2. Analyzed Stresses and Displacement for the BGA package in Ansys. 3. Predict the Life Cycle of the Solder Joints under Thermal Cycling.
• Analysis of Stress and Displacement on a Tapered Beam under Impulse load 1. Designed a 3D Hollow Tapered Beam under impulse load condition. 2. Calculated and Compared the Maximum Stress and Displacement under different Meshing Element Shapes and Sizes in Hyper Mesh.
• Motorbike Stand
1. Designed a motor bike stand in solid works with Team members. 2. Did the Analysis of Stresses on the stand due to the applied vertical load of the motorbike and calculated the points of maximum and minimum Stresses developed in Ansys.