Heritage View, Newtown
I am a young black woman constantly seeking to expand my horizons. Fueling my experience and knowledge in every avenue, thus amassing all my knowledge, inevitably making a name for myself and leaving a blueprint that will contribute to our economy. I matriculated in 2011, then studied at PC Training and Business College now known as Richfield Graduate Institute of Technology and obtained a Diploma in Business Administration Specializing in Public Relations. From February until 2014 I worked for a small Marketing Company as a Direct Marketer, I then went into corporate as a sales, tech support and enquiry Call Centre agent for Computicket Pty (Ltd). I remained in this position for 9 months before being approached to work as an administrator. I currently work in a department called Promoter Support for which I am the communication bridge between customer and promoter communication which entitles meticulously working through multiple communication platforms, system navigation, time management and team work. I posses good verbal and written communication, computer literacy from Microsoft Office, Google Suite to Adobe Suite systematic skills and team work. I constantly strive to find better and through methods to get work done and pass on these to my colleagues to ensure work efficiency. I am perspicacious, driven, academic and creative. Skills
● Communication (verbal and written)
● Microsoft Office
● Google Suite
● Adobe Suite
● Sms Portal
● Data Capturing
● Social media platform proficiency
● Team work
● Time Management
● Problem solving
Direct Marketer, XDS Marketing, Johannesburg
February 2014 – December 2014.
● Daily morning planning and attending briefings.
● Went to Tender briefings to pitch/ sell a Tender app.
● Keeping track of my teams weekly and monthly stats. Call Centre Agent, Computicket Pty Ltd, Johannesburg May 2015 – April 2016
Inbound sales, enquiry and tech support for customers who wish to make use of our sales channels for both entertainment and travel.
● Skillfully navigate via a retail and report system to provide accurate information.
● Guide patrons who wish to purchase or obtain information from our website.
● Provide effective and efficient service to customers via all sales channels.
● Process credit card bookings, refunds and exchanges. Administrator (Promoter Support), Computicket Pty Ltd, Johannesburg April 2016 – present
Administer and communicate any alterations (cancellations, system; floor plan; artist/performer; date; venue; time; price; title; information and reservation changes) made to an event by a promoter to customers and provide feedback to the entire company and promoters to aid in solving any complaints that may arise. Compose comprehensive reports with the outcome of our communication, reallocations, refunds and all other action taken to carry out promoters requests. This is all done via Computicket retail, reports, email, sms, telephonic systems which also include Microsoft, Google Suite, Everlytics and Sms Portal.
● Export and compile customer reports Excel and for the past year Google sheets.
● Export this information to Sms portal, Outlook, Gmail and Everyltics for communication.
● Compile wording, approve and send bulk email and sms with relevant information about events changes and providing solutions for attendance, exchanges and cancellations.
● Capture the outcome receipts of sms and emails sent to patrons.
● Telephonically contact patrons who have not received any information via a VoIP system and capture progress on Excel or Google Sheets.
● Facilitate relocations for events that have rearranged floor plans/layouts and/or venues. This is done by contacting, getting the approval and then manually exchanging bookings, credit status and providing collection references or provide a scannable ticket via pdf. Capture relocation progress on Excel or Google Sheets.
● Communicate any further solutions with promoters to ensure effective communications with their customers.
● Maintain good relationships between customers and promoters.
● Process credit cards or compile efts for refunds and tract refund progress. This is for cancellation, exchange, relocations and price changes.
● Prepare a report to inform promoters, Computicket outlets/Money Markets, Call Centre, Sales and Client services on the progress or outcome of action taken on all changes.
● Capture all complete events and a monthly report of all the credits use from 3rd party softwares for financial reporting.
National Senior Certificate / Matric, Riverlea Secondary School, Johannesburg References
Pule Nkoli(Computicket HR)