OKAH ELO-OGHENE MERCY
Date of birth: 15th December, 1995
Marital Status: Single
Contact Address: *, ****** ******** ******, ***** Lagos state
State of Origin: Delta state
Hobbies: READING, MEETING DIVERSE PEOPLE AND TRAVELLING
I am a self-motivated, energetic and a dynamic person with the ability to cope in a wide range
of work environments.
However, I possess the ability to interact, listen and understand individuals at many levels and from
diverse background and culture, with good scientific method skills.
In conclusion, I am an effective team player and I have learnt to always put the interest of the
Organization first. I also have some experience in volunteering in the Tech industry
Sturidge Global Resources LTD (2011–2013)
• Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange meetings and
• Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.
• Check Frequently the level of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expense and hand in reports.
• Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Harmetage Private Schools (2016)
• Prepared materials and classrooms for class activities
• Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by school
• Guided and counsel students on adjustment and/or academic problems or
special academic interest.
• Prepared reports on student and activities.
• Prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning
opportunities and to preserve with challenging tasks.
• Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order
among students for whom they are responsible.
Vicking Travels and Tours (2018)
Personal Assistant National youth service corps (NYSC)
• Acted as the first point of contact between the director and internal/external.
• Screened and direct phone call and distribute correspondence.
• Handle request and queries appropriately.
• Responded to emails and follow up on other correspondence.
• Managed diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Made travel arrangements
Empire feeetz (2020)
• Direct the distribution of goods and services by assigning sales territories, setting
sales goals, and establishing training programs for the organization’s sales
• Managing internal transactions for ordering and receiving goods and services.
• To maximize the efficiency of transaction flow and reporting.
• Negotiations of raw materials, packaging, tools, and other regular purchases.
• Supporting of vendor engagement and contracting processes.
Delta State University (ABRAKA) (2013 – 2017)
Global Tech World Computer Institution (2011)
Noble Stars College (2004 – 2010)
Second School Leaving Certificate
Abba Coteria Nursery & Primary School (1997 – 2004)
First School Leaving Certificate
Proficient use of office applications such as Microsoft Office Word, 2010 Microsoft Excel and
Microsoft Power Point.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to work effectively in a team.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Self-motivated and target oriented.
Available upon request.