IT Manager (PMP Certified)
Address Riyadh, Riyadh, 12324
Knowledgeable IT Manager oversees technology deployment and maintenance. Instructs and leads IT staff members in support of hardware, software and networking infrastructure. Actively works with executives to determine and implement tech needs. Manages technology strategy, training and documentation. Determined IT Manager with commitment to excellence and more than 10 years of experience. Effective collaborator promoting business and management abilities. Known for great efficiency and detail-oriented work. Self-assured individual trained to be a logical IT Manager because of more than 10 years' working for an IT organization. Flexible and poised promoting well-developed skills in planning and business. Veteran planning and business with 10 years leading organizational technology strategy. Adept and knowledgeable at installing and maintaining hardware, software and networking updates. Trains and oversees dedicated tech team to provide maintenance, troubleshooting and IT support. Drafts organizational policy to define standards for technology oversight and use. Background includes compiling, analyzing and modeling information about environmental impacts in order to make accurate judgments. Knowledgeable about effective techniques for conserving natural resources and managing land use.
Web development projects
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Integration
2017-03 - Current Planning Manager
Masar al Dawa Com. Est, Riyadh, Riyadh
• Conducted research, gathered information from multiple sources and presented results.
• Identified issues, analyzed information and provided solutions to problems.
• Used critical thinking to break down problems, evaluate solutions and make decisions.
• Completed minor preventative maintenance and mechanical repairs on equipment.
• Supported proposals by preparing scope of work, bid paperwork and fee schedules.
• Created spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel for daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
2013-03 - 2016-12 Planning Manager(Part Time)
Colophon media, Riyadh, Riyadh
• Outlined work plans, determined resources, wrote timelines and generated initial budgets as part of project scope determination.
• Oversaw large portfolio of projects to support teams, report progress and influence positive outcomes for key stakeholders.
• Led and assisted technical upgrade projects for clients by working and coordinating with consultants and developers for integrations.
• Monitored contracts and service level agreements to identify potential risks and implement mitigation actions to protect development process from unforeseen delays and costs.
• Designed, documented and executed maintenance procedures, including system upgrades and patch management using update manager.
• Managed 15 project teams in Agile environment, realizing success through application of SDLC methodologies and exceptional leadership skills. 2012-05 - 2013-03 Software Development Manager
Nitya Global, Riyadh, Riyadh
• Reviewed and revised technical design direction for Website projects, prioritizing senior leadership's business goals.
• Mentored junior developers and engineers through onboarding process and long-term team contributions.
• Researched and implemented new technological tools to optimize business process workflows.
• Reviewed code to check compliance with company coding guidelines.
• Collected data and performed customer needs analysis.
2009-12 - 2010-12 Business Development Manager
C9Soft, New Delhi, Delhi
• Streamlined operational efficiencies by delivering recommendations for knowledge-base processes and procedures.
• Identified key products, services and customers and used data to devise innovative sales and marketing plans enabling dramatic growth.
• Capitalized on industry and marketplace trends to strategize marketing solutions and enhance business operations.
• Established relationships with key decision-makers within customer's organization to promote growth and retention.
• Negotiated, prepared and signed contracts with clients.
• Collected data and performed customer needs analysis.
• Reached out to potential customers via telephone, email and in-person inquiries.
2008-12 - 2009-11 Project Manager
Ratedaprtments, New Delhi, Delhi
• Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
• Identified plans and resources required to meet project goals and objectives by setting realistic timelines and checkpoints.
• Developed implementation methodologies to rein in project costs while meeting key milestones.
• Modified and directed project plans to meet organizational needs.
• Drove team success through shared vision and recognition of quality performance.
2003-08 - 2005-07 Master of Computer Management: Computer Management Barkatullah University, Bhopal, India - Bhopal, India 2001-08 - 2003-06
Bachelor of Computer Applications: Computer Science Birla Institute Of Technology, Ranchi - Ranchi
1. A multi-objective privacy preservation model for cloud security using hybrid Jaya- based shark smell optimization
2. Prevention of Web-Form Spamming for Cloud Based Applications: A Proposed Model
3. A Review and Analysis of Big Data and MapReduce Certifications
2020-11 AWS certified solutions architect – associate 2020-08 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Architect Associate Issuing authority 2020-08 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Architect Professional 2020-07 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Certified Specialist 2020-07 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Certified Associate 2020-07 Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Certified Associate 2021-01 Project Management Professional (PMP)®