Master of Science in Operations and
Supply Chain Management
University of Liverpool
Six Sigma White Belt
The Council for Six Sigma Certification
Certificate in Ethical Procurement and
Chartered Institute of Procurement and
Post-Graduate Certificate in Operations
and Supply Chain Management
University of Liverpool
Full CXC General Certificate
Rio Claro East Secondary School
Member - The Chartered Institute of
Procurement and Supply
2020 to Present
Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Professional PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Experienced Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Professional in the Energy and Distribution sectors with twelve (12) years’ experience in learning and developing my technical skills. Proficient in bringing solid and proven solutions to the decision- making table while building and maintaining strategic relationships and leveraging same. Competent in business development techniques and working with the strictest ethical values of business practice while using innovation to get the job done. Proven reputation for producing quality results and striving to exceed expectations in all tasks. Currently exploring opportunities for growth and advancement. AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERTISE
Business Management and Analysis Scheduling and Forecasting Supply Chain Operations Management Safety Procedures Lean & Six Sigma Total Quality Management
Strategic Purchasing Management Hazard Report Writing Operations Management Radar Systems Monitoring
Policies and Procedures Total Quality Management
Process Implementation MS Office Suite
Process Improvement Standard Operating Procedures
Supplier Management Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) Rig Safety Operating Procedures Enterprise Management Systems WORK HISTORY
Materials Management - Peterson Integrated Logistics (TT) LTD (Atlantic Lng). Jan 2021 to Mar 2021
• Verify that all PO’s that are being passed to storage are ready for binning and conduct system update (Oracle Fusion).
• Binning of materials - ensure that materials are placed in assigned storage locations.
• Verify materials being released against Issue documents.
• Prepares Daily Storage Report with stamped and signed travellers.
• Assists with coordinating Shut down (SO) and Turnaround (TAR) material- verify quantities, conduct walk-downs, flag insufficient levels where applicable, tag and transfer to allocated areas for SO/TAR.
Logistics & Radio Operator – Artemis Energy Services Company Limited (bpTT). Dec 2019 to Feb 2020
Logistics & Radio Operator– Orion Manpower Services Company (bpTT). Apr 2018 to Dec 2019
Logistics & Radio Operator– Lennox Petroleum Services Company (EOG, BHP). Jan 2015 to Apr 2018
• Coordinated comprehensive offshore logistical services such as air freight and personnel logistics daily for both inbound and outbound shipments, including verifying safety procedures and overseeing quality assurance.
• Communicated mutually with onshore and offshore personnel to plan crew change and Vantage applications.
• Handled all emergency communications in accordance with Company and International Maritime Procedures.
• Led all emergency communication traffic in accordance with Company procedures and recognized maritime procedures.
Phillipines, San Fernando
1-868-***-**** / 776-2319
PLEA – The Energy Chamber TT
2021 to 2022
TFOET and BpTT – Falck Nutec
2018 to 2022
Dangerous Goods Training – Bristow
2019 to 2021
Helicopter Landing Officer – Falck Nutec
2018 to 2020
Radio Communications – Republic of the
Radio Communications and Meteorology
for Operators – Civil Aviation Authority
Global Maritime Distress and Safety
System – University of Trinidad and
Conversational Spanish – Secretariat for
the Implementation of Spanish
Excellent Verbal Skills/
Adaptability and Flexibility.
Collaborative and Participative.
Honest and Trustworthy.
Director, Transformation- Onshore
Organization Design and G&A · Valaris
Narisha Ali Jalim
NC Tech Services Co Ltd
Supply Chain Coordinator and Procurement Officer – NC Tech Services Company Limited.
Jun 2011 to Jan 2015
• Ensured the timely execution of all features of the sourcing process for delivery of contractual arrangements for procurement procedures.
• Collaborated with clients and suppliers which build relationships and ensured strategic procurement function operated seamlessly by establishing relationships with supply vendors and ensured that all purchasing procedures were followed.
• Negotiated with suppliers and customers, increasing efficiency, reducing unnecessary steps, and creating innovative solutions for logistical issues which ensured the consistent delivery of products and/or services that meet customer demand, both in terms of quantity and quality.
• Implemented planning and scheduling activities and focused on organizational and SOP’s and processes as well as planning, risk management, and data analysis. Inventory Control Manager / Procurement Officer – Persads Group of Companies. Jul 2008 to Jun 2011
• Liaised and negotiated with key players such as suppliers, manufacturers, vendors, and customers.
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
• Planned and managed logistics, the warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
• Managed purchase orders, data entry, and shipping and receiving.
• Managed inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments, and stock levels.
• Analyzed daily product and supply levels to predict inventory problems and shortages.
• Evaluated suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and preserved trust relationships.
• Utilized scanning terminals and fixed asset tracking software to monitor and regulate shipment from the warehouse.
• Supervised the warehouse staff and monitored the proper storage of goods in the prescribed manner to prevent any damage or loss maintaining quality throughout the logistic processes.