Mobile: +91-750*******, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To seek a challenging career in Finance & Accounts with an organization of high repute.
Thorough understanding in the areas of Accounts, Taxation, Auditing, and Reporting. That includes knowledge in handling accounts & finance activities encompassing preparation of accounts, reconciliation statements leading to finalization of accounts.
• CMA Final passed in Cost & Management Accountancy (CMA) from The Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India(ICAI) in March 2021
• Intermediate(CMA-Inter) passed in Feb 2019
Year of Passing
• Well versed with MS Office.
• Working In Tally ERP 220.127.116.11 Latest Version.
• Listening music, visiting new places.
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
• Conducting physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciling finished goods inventories
• Accounts Receivable – Preparing monthly ageing schedules, following up on long pending balances and proposing management for Debit notes to be issued as per the agreement with Customer for Delay if any.
• Debtors Reconciliation – Getting periodic confirmations from customers and ensure that the balances are matching with the books
• GST – Ensuring that Input Tax Credit is claimed accurately as per the quantity of goods received and cross matching with Invoice
• E Way Bill generation
• Export Documentation – Assisting the team for all the necessary documentation and procedural requirements for availing Export license.
• Worked as an Accounts Executive for One Year & one month at Stan Professionals Pvt. Ltd. at Mohali for One Year.
• Worked in Mangla Sons as Accounts Executive (Corporate Channel Partner of TATA Steel) at Mohali for Two years.
• Training at a CA Firm For Six months for ICWA. (June 2018 to Dec 2018)
• Worked in ADI Back office Professional Pvt. Ltd. As Accountant at Mohali from Jan-18 to August2019.
• Worked in Indian Polymer Industries as Accounts Manager at Mohali from Sep-19 to Jan-2021.
Key Areas handled are as follows:
• Handling GST Returns.
• Handling Income Tax Returns.
• Handling STPI Compliances.
• Finalization of Balance Sheets & tax Audits.
• Advance Tax Calculations.
• Reconciliation of Debit & credit Balance of Parties.
• Coordination for Payment with Vendor.
• Preparing Accounting Entries, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger Entries, made Entries of Invoice, Reviewed & correct accounting entries, Reconciled Discrepancies.
• Handling daily Cash Transactions, Handling R.T.G.S. & NEFT
• Handling Salary Process, Salary T/F in Bank & Co-ordination for Bank Reconciliation.
• Reminder For all Types of Monthly Exp.
• Preparation of income tax, service tax, value added tax, tax withholding (TDS) returns.
• "C' Form Matters ( Receivable & Payable)
• Working Knowledge of ESI & PPF.
• Able to Pass all Journal Entries In Software ( Tally ERP & Busy) Like, Sale, Purchase, Payment Receipt, Service Tax Payable & recoverable, TDS Entries.
• Book keeping, accounting and maintenance of secretarial statutory records.
Major Clients handle.
Tax Statutory & Internal Audits
• Dynamic Beneficial Accord Marketing Pvt. Ltd.
• Kapoor Kidneys and Stones
• N.R. Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
• Can Read, Write and Speak: - English, Hindi and Punjabi.
• Date of Birth : 06 th Oct 1993 Permanent Address :-
• Father's Name : Suresh Yadav #312,C-2, Type-A, Shastripuram, Agra
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Married
Date: 04/04/2021 Signature: