Sector 41- A,
Date of Birth :
A tech-savvy, able and enthusiastic Teacher seeking position that reflects my experience, skills and
personal attributes including dedication, meeting
goals, creativity and the ability to follow through. Work Experiance
1. Worked as Tgt-Mathematics and Science in Aanchal International School Sector 41, Chandigarh from
April, 2016 to March, 2019.
2. Presently working in District and Sessions court, Ludhiana on permanent basis since April,2019.
1. Bachelors of education from Patiala University
with 73.64% .
2. Masters of Science (Honours) in Physics from
Dept. of Physics, Panjab University with 51.45 %.
3. Bachelors of Science (Honours) in Physics
from Dept. of Physics, Panjab University with
61.40 % .
4. Senior Secondary from CBSE board with 73.40 %.
5. Matriculation from CBSE board with 83.60 % .
6. Qualified both Paper 1 and Paper 2 of CTET with scores 108 and 113 respectively.
Art and craft
1. Study of Reflection and Refraction properties of Microwaves.
2. Detection of particles using the Plastic Detectors. Awards and Achievements
1. Participated in quiz competitions in CHASCON-
2012 and CHASCON-2013.
2. Awarded Scholarship and certificate of Merit by Directorate of Forensic Science Welfare Society.
3. Got a position in Punjabi university Inter College Poster Making Competition.
4. Won Appreciation prize in cultural dance
competition on National Integration Day
organized by Indo Global group of colleges .
5. Participated in Anti-Drugs Marathon organized
by Indo Global Group Of Colleges.
6. Studied Music as an academic subject at school
Declaration: I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my
Date : Jyoti Sharma