OKUNOLA BABATUNDE SODEEQ
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/babatunde-okunola-223874196 Email: email@example.com
Contact Address: **, ****ajulo Street, Olodo Garage, Alagbon, Ibadan, Oyo State. SUMMARY STATEMENT
Multi-task and hardworking graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Equipped through hands-on experience in financial reporting, data processing, Tax computation and filling, office protocols and procedures, accuracy and precision in all tasks to ensure a high level of efficiency and problem resolution. I am flexible and a result driven person, who settle for nothing but excellent and love to settle down in a more challenging organization and make a real contribution.
• Aware of different accounting concepts • Analytical Skill • Attention to Detail •Microsoft office proficiency •People skill
• Prioritization • Cash management • Record keeping • Report writing • Problem resolution •Technical skill EXPERIENCE
Internal Control Officer March, 2021 – Present
Sobic and Company Micro-Finance Institution
• Work various functional personnel to ensure that internal controls are adequately designed and monitored.
• Delivering adequate reporting on internal control framework and control deficiencies to ensure appropriate escalation and adequate action plan.
• Monitor, supervise, control, and report on the business activities to the MD.
• Submitting the proposals for availing Loans from Institutions and coordinating with them to get the funding for smooth business operations.
• Prepare ad hoc reports for management as required and maintained daily cash position and cash forecast analysis to ensure maximization of funds usage.
• Coordinated collection of outstanding receivables and devised a new system that ensured receivables dropped by 50% thereby increasing cash-flow.
Junior Accountant August, 2019 – February, 2021
P.T.I. Community Multipurpose Cooperative Society LTD Job Responsibilities.
•Reconciliation of bank statements and ledger accounts.
•Posting of daily transactions
• Collection and remittance of cash payment to bank.
• Collection of bank statement and related POS statement.
• Responsible for updating the Coop Pro (sage) database for hand receipt accounts, payment to bank and monthly bank reconciliation statement.
•Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
• Rendering financial advice to customers.
• Calculation of various loan packages upon application and liability to the cooperative. Achievements.
• Submission of bank reconciliation statement and other financial reports to the account manager before deadline and helped minimize transaction error and omission to reasonable percentage by strictly adhering to the system of internal control. Customer Relationship Officer May, 2019 - August, 2019 Golden Kazzy Logistics LTD
• Provide product and service information to customers.
• Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
• Generate operational reports for management as needed.
• Responsible for updating database for hand receipt accounts, payment to bank and monthly bank reconciliation statement.
• Electronic payment processing, preparation of cheques and posting to proper chart of accounts. Achievements.
•Reviewed customer's complaints and initiated solutions in an effective and timely manner which led to the increase of customer satisfaction to a reasonable percentage.
Harmony Global Asset Management LTD May, 2014 – April, 2015 Job Responsibilities.
• Assisted in day to day accounting tasks: processed payment, organizing client and procedure documentation.
• Assisted accounting manager with different projects.
• Helped with daily cash balancing.
• Tax computation and filling federal Inland Revenue.
• Maintaining different groups of account
• Performed general office duties like filing, scanning, mailing processing, and data entry. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
President Service Delivery CDS Group March, 2019 – July, 2020 Community Development Service NYSC Uvwie Local Govt., Delta State Responsibilities
• Attend to members complain, follow up and proffer solution.
• Sensitizing small and medium scale businesses owners on financial literacy.
• Rendered stewardship accounting on members’ monthly subscription and donation from the community. EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun State 2015 - 2018 B.Sc. in Accounting
The Federal Polytechnic Ede, Ede, Osun State. 2011 - 2014 National Diploma in Accountancy
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
• Graduate membership
• Proficiency Certificate in Management
Exford Global Consult Limited
• Human Resource Management (HRM) Course
• Customer Service and Relationship Management (CSRM) Course Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Nigeria
• ICT Training
• Microsoft Word • Microsoft Excel • Coop Pro. (Sage Accounting) HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Solving puzzles • Computing • Mentoring • Playing football • Reading • Travelling