Joshua González Segura
Ability to manage staff, familiar to working under objectives, responsible,
excellent management of processes in improvements and development of
Costa Rica, San José, Tibás
Cell Phone +506-********
Calox, Costa Rica — Winery Supervisor
Duration: 1 year
● Staff management.
● Management of egresses and raw material income.
● SAP System Management.
● Knowledge of ISO 9001
● Constant inventory control.
● Achievements: To carry out high quality work under rigorous
standards, always with enthusiasm and diligence, ensuring the
well-being and fulfillment of collaborators.
Exceltec Solutions I.N.C. S.A. Veracity Business, Costa Rica
— Customer Service Supervisor
Duration: 2 years
● Management of staff in charge.
● Collection of personal credits.
● Sale of credit cards.
● Knowledge of Office Packages.
● Achievement all the goals.
Telecable Económico S.A., Costa Rica — Area Supervisor
Duration: 1year and a half
● In charge of implementing strategies and increasing sales in
● Personnel management.
● Visits with Stakeholders.
● Achievements: Management of meetings with different internal
and external clients to negotiate different services.
● Ability to provide solutions to specific customer needs.
● GANT knowledge and management.
Empathy in different
Flexibility and adaptability.
INSurance servicios, Costa Rica — Self-dispatching services
Duration: 2 years
● Customer Support.
● Personnel management and metrics.
Netcom, Costa Rica — Floor Supervisor
Duration: 6 months
● Collection management for the Banco de Costa Rica.
● Customer service.
Uber Latin America, Costa Rica — Team Leader
Duration: 5 years
● Responsible for staff in charge.
● Team Leader for the Impounds department in Latin America.
● Team Leader for the Uber Eats department in Latin America.
● Interviews for new entrants.
● Metrics Management.
● Performance Manager PAP / PIP.
● Management of Business reviews with Stakeholders.
● Creation of processes and content.
● Agent development.
● Management of international and national projects.
● Stakeholders Management.
Bachillerato por madurez, Costa Rica
Centro Cultural Costarricense Norteamericano — Advanced
Universidad San Marcos, Costa Rica — Project Management
Creation of a business line for emergency calls — During 2017,
a project was created at UBER to be able to filter the calls we were
receiving, only 40% of the inflow was what we had to work on, therefore,
create a system to be able to filter the calls and thus obtain the 100% of
Inbound calls. This project was developed internationally so I traveled to
Colombia to develop it.
Migration of products to be managed by a Third Party — In
2018, during my career at Uber, I created a system to put to work three
projects in the migration of some products to be managed by BPO's, this
program was carried out for a year and was a project with a positive
impact at the international level, so he migrated to a Colombia.