Winter Haven, FL *****
EDUCATION Southern Technical College / Auburndale, FL
Medical Assistant diploma / July 2020 to Present
Michigan Paraprofessional Training Institute (MPTI) / Romulus, MI Medical Laboratory Technician diploma / 1984 to 1986 SKILLS
• Certified Medical Laboratory Technician
• Driver and customer services experience
• Organizational skills
• Medical knowledge
• CPR certified
• Leadership and team management experience.
WORK EXPERIENCE Prime Care Chiropractic / Winter Haven, FL
Medical Assistant Extern /April 2021 to present
• Perform and document vital signs on new patients.
• Perform electronic stimulation / Tens procedure on patient.
• Perform ultrasound message on patient.
• Assist patient with hydromassage treatment.
• Document procedures performed on patient chart.
• Perform daily routine cleaning of clinic.
Direct Hit Logistics / Doral, FL
Delivery Driver / March 2017 to April 2020
• Drove Cargo Van to deliver packages via mail order for both domestic and commercial.
• Sorted incoming packages per each route, and scanned packages in for delivery.
• Followed GPS route to efficiently deliver packages in a specified amount of time.
• Organized route to include delivering to business customers before 5PM.
• Maintained vehicle by daily inspections and reporting to management areas of concern. Fields Auto group- Fields BMW / Winter Park, FL
Chef / March 2008 to August 2010
• Maintained Cafe' and kitchen area.
• Ordered supplies within budget set.
• Created menu.
• Stocked and Rotated.
• Trained and Supervised Cafe’ Assistant.
Cafe' Assistant (October 5, 2007 – March 31, 2008) Fields Auto Group-Fields BMW Winter Park
• Assisted Chef with food prep.
• Maintained Coffee bar.
• Served customers.
• Light cooked.
Walt Disney World / Orlando, FL
May 1991 to May 2005
• Graveyard Custodial Disney's Animal Kingdom (May 2000 - May 2005)
• Coordinator/Costume Specialist Sr. (October 1994 - May 2000)
• Entertainment Costuming Host/Hostess (May 1991- October 1994)