ZEYAUR RAHMAN Permanent Address:
Mobile No:+91-620******* Infront of Jail Superintendent, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Quarter, Jail Road
IMO No: +918********* Chandwara,
Skype ID: r_zeya Muzaffarpur: 842001
An experienced, hard working Safety Consultant, HSE Officer/Safety Officer with proven record and sound knowledge of Mechanical, Construction in Petrochemical, seeking opportunity of suitable service in world Class Organization. Having burning desire and ability to achieve target within estimated time, in the challenging environment, where the knowledge and working experience both could be best utilized. Summary:
• Having " 10 Years above " worked Experience in Abroad & India in Petro Chemical and Oil Refinery Project in Oil & Gas Plant, Metro DMRC Project in Mechanical Construction & Structure work, Instrumentation Construction Project in Chemical Plant, Civil Project and Shutdown work in refinery project & Chemical Plant.
• Graduate in Bachelor of Science from BRA Bihar University with 1st class.
• Diploma in industrial Safety from National Institute of Labour Education and Management with 1st class.
• PG Diploma in Health Safety and Environment from Annamalai University with 2nd class.
• Safety certificate in IOSH
• Safety certificate in OSHA
• First Aid and CPR Training from National Safety Council (NSC) and Centre for Health Care Education Petrofac Occupational Health & Medical Service Department, Saudi Arabia.
• Shutdown work in refinery project in Cairn India Ltd. and Chemical Plant Project in Syngenta India Ltd.
• Fire Fighting and Fire Equipment Training from National Institute of Fire Engineering and Safety Management, Hyderabad.
• HAZOP studies and JSA, Risk control, hazard identification Training from Regional Labour Institute.
• PTW (Permit to work) Training by SAUDI ARAMCO (Jazan Refinery and Terminal Project – EPC 4)
• First Aid Training from ST. John Ambulance Services, Hyderabad
• GAS tester Training by SAUDI ARAMCO (Jazan Refinery and Terminal Project) – EPC 4
• MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) i.e. CLP Programme from IGNOU.
• PTW (Permit to Work) Training by CAIRN INDIA LTD (Oil & Gas Plant)
• PTW (Permit to Work) Training Conducted by SYNGENTA INDIA PVT LTD(Chemical Plant)
• GAS tester Training by SYNGENTA INDIA PVT LTD(Chemical Plant), Goa
• Incident/Accident analysis
• Safety auditing with a direct hands on approach to analytic problem solving
• Encompassing excellent leadership & management capacities.
• Problem Analysis and Decision Making
• Bachelor of Science from BRA Bihar University, Muzaffarpur with1st Class, Year 2006. Professional Qualification:
• Diploma in Industrial Safety Six Month Course from National Institute of Labour Education & Management, Chennai with 1st Class, Year 2008.
• PG Diploma in Health, Safety and Environment, OneYearDegree Course, Awarded from Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu with 2nd Class, Year 2009.
Certification Courses and Training:
• OSHA General Construction Safety Training Course from Green World Group, New Delhi
• IOSH Managing Safely Training Course from Green World Group, New Delhi.
• Scaffolding Inspector Training Course from OSH Academy, Gems Technologies International Institute, Hyderabad.
• First Aid and CPR Training from National Safety Council (NSC) and Centre for Healthcare Education, Petrofac Occupational Health & Medical Service Department, Saudi Arabia.
• First Aid Training from St. John Ambulance Services, Hyderabad.
• HAZOP training from Regional Labour Institute, Faridabad.
• 15 days Industrial tour visited to Industries & Dockyard at Vishakhapatnam from By National Institute of Fire Engineering & Safety Management, Hyderabad.
• Computer Knowledge : MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Having “10 Years above” Experience in Abroad & India. Current working as a Safety Consultant in Triplan India Pvt. Ltd, Pune. Project: 3
Reactor Expansion Project in Reichhold Plant. Project work running on live plant and shut down work.
From 01-Feb-2021 to untill.
Monitors and guide to all contractors mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation and all safety parameters of contractors structure, construction, Lifting, Confined Space, Excavation and Maintenance work, Conduct TBT, First Aider, weekly report, monthly report, weekly and monthly audit, accident and incident report. We are into providing best safety practices to the all sites workers and staff as the HSE guidelines. My goal is zero accident and incident. Client: Reichhold India Pvt Ltd, Pune.
Worked as a HSE Officer in Operation & Maintenance Project in Prashanth Projects LTD. in Metro Project Phase - IV, DMRC, New Delhi. From 08-Jan-2018 to 30-Sep-2019. Look after All safety parameters of structure, construction, Lifting, Confined Space, Excavation and Maintenance work, Conduct TBT, First Aider, weekly report, monthly report, weekly and monthly audit, accident and incident report. We are into providing best safety practices to the all sites workers and staff as the HSE guidelines. My goal is zero accident and incident. Clients: DMRC, New Delhi.
Previous worked as a HSE Officer in Hidada Contracting Company Ltd. Since 22-Aug-2015 to15- Dec-2017, In Aramco Project in Saudi Arabia.
Look After Jazan Refinery and Terminal Project EPC - 4, Looking after all Safety parameters of Fab. shop, Tanks construction, Hydro Test, Radiography Test work. Under consultation Petrofac Saudi Arab Ltd. We are into providing best Safety practice to the all site workers as per the HSE Guidelines.
Client: SAUDI ARAMCO.
Previous Worked as a Safety Officer in Catskill Infra Project Pvt. Ltd. From 06-Jan-2012 to 16 March –2015.
Mechanical Projects in Oil and Gas plant: CAIRN INDIA LTD, Barmer Rajasthan. Looking after MBA-II Project (Mangla, Bhagyam & Aishwarya Projects),RGT, MPT, Saraswati Site, Well Pad work & maintenance work. Hydrant System, Sprinkler System, Booster Compressor Installation work, Hydro Testing, Nitrogen Testing in running plant and Shutdown work. We are into providing best Safety practice to the all site workers as per the HSE norm. Client: CAIRN INDIA LTD, BARMER, RAJASTHAN
Previous workedas a Safety Officer in Supertech Instrumentation Services Pvt. Ltd. Since08- Nov-2010 to 31-Dec-2012.
Look after construction projects in chemical plant: AGNI - II, SYNGENTA INDIA PVT LTD, GOA. Looking after all Safety parameters of Fabrication, Erection & Installation in cable tray, cable laying, equipments installation work in running plant &Shutdown work. Under consultation Mott Macdonald. We are into providing best Safety practice to the all site workers as per the HSE Guidelines Client: SYNGENTA INDIA LTD, GOA
Previous Worked as a HSE Supervisor in IVRCL Infrastructure & (P) Ltd, Hyderabad Since 06-Feb-2010 to 30-Oct-2010.
Look after Civil & Mechanical Project:
1). IGCARL Project (Indira Gandhi Center for Advance Research Livestock) 2).JNTU Engineering Project, Pulivendula, Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh Client: APIIC Ltd(Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Ltd.) Govt. of A.P Undertaking.
3).Group Housing Society Project, Chitrapury, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Client: A.P Cine Cooperative Housing Society Ltd.
Look after Civil Project in Multi story building work, Road work, Industrial Project &Engineering college project.
• Conducting safety inspection in entire plant work site on continuous basis.
• Making on the spot corrections of unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
• Preparing daily site safety inspection reports.
• Constant monitoring of critical activity.
• SCBA (Self Compress Breathing Apparatus) training to worker & employees.
• Conducting / facilitating toolbox talk / group meeting.
• Making weekly and monthly report.
• Knowledge of JSA.
• Knowledge of Scaffolding.
• Making safe lifting operation of tower crane, mobile crane.
• Preparing risk assessment for routine and non routine activities.
• Inspection of scaffoldings, ladders power tools etc. and its use.
• Inspection of first aid fire fighting equipments and record.
• Fire Hydrant training to worker & employees.
• Ensure that all employees and newly transferred employees are given HSE induction before their deployment.
• Ensure clearance before Blasting
• Machinery maintenance record.
• Safety audit & Inspection report
• Near miss Accident Report
• Follow up of safety laws.
• Accident report
• Render necessary advice to the site supervisor
Name : Zeyaur Rahman
Father's Name : Mojibur Rahman
Date of Birth : 01-01-1981
Sex : Male.
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu
Skill : Clean Driving Licence
Permanent Address : Jail Road (Infront Of Jail Supdt. Quarter) Chandwara, Muzaffarpur - 842001