Laura Sequeira Romero
Heredia Centro Phone: ****-7593 E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-sequeira-romero-30 Professional Summary
Human Resources specialist with a great knowledge in administration processes. Self-motivated professional with more than 6 years of experience in share services in multinational companies. Expert in data administration and reporting. Experience working with SAP, Exactus ERP, Success Factors and Excel.
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO HEREDIA 2019- 2020
HR Senior Analyst April 2019 – September 2020
· In charge of new termination requests, salary increases, one-time payments, leave of absence processing, mass uploads, individual correction for personal/non-personal data; using systems such as SAP, Exactus ERP and Success Factors.
· Managed the organization’s employee database and prepared the pertinent reports.
· In charge of data administration in payroll deliveries. IBM HEREDIA 2014-2019
Employee & Organization Data Specialist November 2017- January 2019
· Developed, tracked and analyze massive reports related to employee’s profiles and confidential reports to HR Business Partners and leaders.
· In charged of the all the wages increases in the system for Latin and North America region.
· Granted access to HRs for platforms for confidential use.
· Responsible for the creation and accurate implementation of IT changes in Human Resources system (SAP)
Quality Analyst May 2017- November 2017
· Quality control of all human resources data in system to ensure 100% accuracy in the service.
· Prepared weekly and monthly HR metrics.
· Responsible to provide feedback and training to practitioners in order to prevent errors.
· Developed reports to measure the team performance and share with the leaders.
· Create documentation for reinforced processes, guaranteeing those documents and procedures are regularly updated to ensure accuracy.
HR generalist May 2016- May 2017
· In charge of the all the master data inputs in tax process for United States and Canada into Human Resources system (SAP).
· Responsible for day-to-day management of Tier 1 & Tier 2 queries from across the organization related to HR Service Center
· Worked with HR system to maintain records of personnel transactions such as hire, promotions, transfers, reviews and terminations and employee statistical reporting as needed. Página 2
Tech Support Representative June 2014 – May 2016
· Provided an excellent customer service experience and technical support for banking systems and external customers over email & phone.
Bachelor Degree 2020 Universidad Florencio Del Castillo
· Business Administration – Human Resources.
Technical Degree 2015 Universidad San Marcos
· Human Resources Administration.
· English- Level: B2 BELT Receptive Skills, Idioma Internacional, February 2019 Certifications
Recruitment, Hiring & Onboarding Employees 2018 University of Minnesota Additional skills
· Experience of recruitment and selection process.
· Experience working with Success Factors, Exactus ERP, Service Now, Winshuttle
· Capacity to work in a multicultural environment.
· Experience working in a shared service organization. Professional References
Jose Andres Gomez
British American Tobacco HR Team lead
6018 5108 email@example.com
Valeria Jiménez Núñez
Procter & Gamble Payroll Specialist