Name: KALPANA SINGH
Address: ABU DHABI UAE
Mob: 971********* Email: email@example.com
Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals. Work Experience:
May 2018 – JUL 2020 – Ali & Sons Holding LLC Executive Secretary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the confidential information of the company limited to the General Manager scope of responsibility and always act as first point of contact/access to General Manager.
• Monitor and coordinate with all other departments to ensure that the responsible job of the department meets target and goals
• Provide secretarial support to the General Manager by encoding correspondences, reports & documents, handling or screening of incoming calls and random visitors, setting meeting with various department, etc.,
• Manage all inward and outward correspondence of the General Manager’s Office in order to ensure timely and accurate receipt and dispatch of the same.
• Prioritize & follow through on issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
• Collect reports from various departments and submit consolidated reports to the General Manager
• Preparing quotation, coordinating with customers, suppliers as per their requirements.
• Collecting quotation for purchase of raw materials as per purchase request from Production, Maintenance, and Store Department.
• Preparing LPO, raising Material Requisition as per requirement from HR/Production/Store/Dispatch dept via HYSIS and SAP system. As well as creating & monitoring attendance for all staff at SAP.
• Organize associate weekly meeting, board meeting, daily briefing, 15 minute training whenever required, and other related meetings and training as assigned by direct boss according to the company policy. Arranging travel arrangements for the General Manager.
• Taking minutes of meeting and preparing power point presentation, MoM.
• Update and welcome new comers with proper orientation. December 2012 – 22nd SEPT2017– Qatar Airways, Acting Senior Airport Service Agent (Abu Dhabi Airport) Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all passengers offered ‘5 – star’ level of hospitality.
• Constant liaison with check-in, transfer desk, boarding gate, baggage reconciliation services, AOCC, Flight briefing Department, hub control team and other related areas for the smooth operation.
• Coordinating and supervising the ground handling Agent-(Etihad Airport Services)
• Facilitate the Ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, caterers, fuel, maintenance, cargo and crew to expedite departure. Work with all departments to ensure on time performance.
• Ensure all departments are aware of operational messages and requirements such as movement, arrivals, delays, flight disruption, emergency landings, on time performance, EBT target, loads… etc.
• Assist team with immigration, visas, VIPs, delayed/DNB situations.
• Baggage handling, follow – up complaints and final settlements and remedial.
• Reporting to Abu Dhabi Airport Manager and preparing shift handling report, excess baggage coupon report, after each and every flights, replying emails and attending calls, checking the stock items, storing all left behind item from aircraft and follow up with concern passengers.
• Preparing minutes of the meeting and keeping record of all staff regarding leaves, certificates, lieu days, and training certificates.
April 2010 - Dec 2012 - Darwish Bin Ahmed & Sons Travel & Tours (Abu Dhabi) Travel Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Air Ticketing (International/Domestic) including reissue/revalidate/refunds.
• Confirming Hotel/Holiday Packages/Transportation/Insurance Voucher including date changes/refunds.
• Proper knowledge about GDS like Amadeus, Sabre including Oracle E-Travel and T-res.
• Preparing and submission of corporate invoice every end of the month.
• Invoicing sales of all day to day revenues through E-Travel application.
• Attending Calls /Handling Walk-in / corporate queries and meet their requirements. Apr 2009 - Aug 2009 – Zara and Gerard Darel (Dubai Holding Group LLC) Sales Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
• Dealing with Walk-in customers / Call-in customer service in a Fashion Store.
• Preparing sales report every end of the day.
• With knowledge to work in fashion store, able to notice the demand of youth, fast moving Product and able to established the image of brand, refund/exchange of items, cash Inventory, closing.
Jan 2007 - Feb 2009 - Marco Polo Travel & Tours (Kathmandu, Nepal) Sales Executive/Tour Officer In Charge – Out Bound Division Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attending Calls /Dealing with Walk-in for reservation/Groups and enquiry and meet their requirements.
• Preparing schedule for holiday packages for different countries, confirmation of e-ticket,
• Process required documents for visa, hotel confirmation and generating hotel Voucher.
• Preparing International Cruise and train package. Additional Qualifications at Work/Certificates/Skills:
• Dangerous goods Awareness ‘Cat 8’ Qatar Airways.
• Aviation Security and Safety Awareness, Qatar Airways.
• One World Course, Qatar Airways.
• Influence with Impact, Qatar Airways (Doha).
• Flight Disruption, Qatar Airways (Dubai) 2017
• Attended Diploma in Aviation for Passenger Service Agent Course at Blue Ocean Academy certified from UK affiliated based in Dubai (May 2012).
• Diploma in Sabre GDS from Emquest Abu Dhabi UAE.
• Basic Course completed in Amadeus from Amadeus Central Office in Abu Dhabi UAE.
• Possess competence in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Educational Qualification:
2009 - Shankar Dev College (Bachelor in Business Studies), Tribhuvan University of Nepal. 2006 - HSEB Board (+2) KASTURI HIGHER SECONDARY COLLEGE (COMMERCE) Nepal. 2004 – School Leaving Certificate, Inaruwa English Boarding School, Nepal. Linguistic Skills:
English, Hindi, Urdu & Nepali complete fluency.
Name : Kalpana Singh
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 02-12-1982
Nationality : Nepalese
Height : 5’ 11”
Permanent Address : Electra Road –Abu Dhabi, UAE
Visa Status : On husband sponsor
UAE Driving license : valid