Brooklyn, NY 347-***-**** email@example.com
linkedIn.com/in/vasylsemak vasylsemak.netlify.app SUMMARY
Highly-motivated, growth-minded, and detail-oriented Fullstack Software Engineer with a passion for solving problems using the latest frameworks, languages, and best practices. Within my code, I value simplicity, order and details. Enthusiastic and detail-oriented.
Database: SQL, Sequelize, PostgreSQl, MongoDB
Other software: REST API, Git, Heroku, Jasmine
eBudget Full Stack Developer https://github.com/Team-Orochimaru/ﬁnancial-planner Jul ’20 - Present Application that pulls your ﬁnancial accounts in one place for better management.
● Collaborated with a team of three developers in a remote environment using best practices of pair programming.
● Developed single-page application using React-Redux for frontend, Express and PostgreSQL for backend, Charts.js and Materialize CSS for styling.
● Architected and implemented internal RESTful API (Node.js, Express).
● Built functionality to establish a persistent connection to the user's bank account through Plaid API.
ChugMugs Full Stack Developer https://github.com/vasylsemak/ChugMugs Jun ’20 E-Commerce website that is designed to sell different types of mugs.
● Implemented Redux actions, thunks and reducers for displaying all products as well as single product in the browser; used CRUD paradigm
● Applied CSS Flexbox and Bootstrap styling to some parts of application Daily Planner Solo Developer https://github.com/vasylsemak/Daily-planner Jun ’20 An organizer app that helps to increase productivity by planning daily tasks.
● Built front end utilizing EJS - applied templating and EJS layouts.
● Performed MongoDB connection, designed models and CRUD methods.
● Utilized CSS for styling.
Fullstack Academy New York NY Software Engineering Immersive Feb ’20 - Jul ‘20 Kingsborough Community College Brooklyn NY ESL Mar ’09 - Feb ’10 Ternopil National Economic University Ternopil Ukraine Bachelor in Finance Sep ’02 - May ’06 EXPERIENCE
Raiffeisen Bank Aval Monastyryska Ukraine Loan Ofﬁcer - Credit Analyst Sep ’05 - Oct ’08
● Increased bank credit portfolio by amount of 4.5 million UAH within a period of 3 years.
● Communicated with clients to meet their ﬁnancial need to complete loan applications.
● Analyzed consumer credit and ﬁnancial data reports (income growth, quality of management, and expected rate of return).
● Reviewed individual and commercial customers’ ﬁles to identify delinquent accounts for collection.