+1-519-***-**** email@example.com Certified SAP HANA Associate
• Result oriented SAP Consultant having extensive experience in SAP HANA/ BW/BO mainly focused on design, development, and implementation, reporting of SAP applications and having good experience in SAP BO, BEx suite, Power BI, Tableau reporting tools.
• Involved in three full life cycle implementations project which involves all phases like Blue Printing, Requirement Gathering, Architecting, Technical Design documentation, Realization, Data Provisioning, HANA Modeling, Testing, Documentation, Reporting, Dash boarding, Go-live Support.
• Expertise in front-end BW components (BEx Analyzer, Query Designer, Web Application Designer, WEBI and Dash Boards) for Queries, workbooks, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, filters, conditions, exceptions and have good knowledge on variables and its processing types.
• Proficient in performance tuning techniques which involves the evaluation of statistical performance, data load improvisation and query performance using compression, aggregates and partitioning techniques.
• Extensively worked on designing/creating BW workbench includes Info Objects, Info Sources, Transfer structures, Communication structures, Data transfer process (DTP),Transformation between info providers, Standard and Custom Info Cubes, Data Store Object (DSO), multiproviders and APD’s.
• Actively worked as a part of team doing system migration and upgrade activities.
• Good experience on creation of SAP BO queries based on universes by using all types of filters, Report creation and formatting based on Business requirement by using breaks, sorts, charts, formulas, variables and drill options.
• Developed and maintained multiple Power BI dashboards/reports and content packs.
• Responsible for building Power BI Dashboards using Tabular Models. Design and model data sets with Power BI desktop based on measure and dimension requested by customer and dashboard needs.
• Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Excel, Oracle, SAS, Teradata, SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
• Good skills in dealing with production support issues, which involved debugging of data loads, process chains and monitoring and scheduling data loads.
• Good knowledge in creating database semantic layers (Universes) and developing Decision Support Reports using Business Objects.
• Strong planner and organizer with demonstrated ability to develop business solutions that increase productivity, efficiency and profitability.
• Excellent team player with good analytical and problem-solving skills, Good Technical writing skills.
• Good communication skills, strong decision-making skills, organizational skills, and customer service oriented. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• SAP HANA: Data Provisioning using SLT and ETL SAP Data Services 4.x (BODS), Native Data Modeling, HANA attribute, analytic, and calculation views and reporting, SAP HANA LIVE, Integration with Business Objects Reporting Tools.
• Data Extraction: SAP DS/BODS, SLT, DXC
• SAP Business Objects BI Suite: Business Objects 4.2/4.1, SAP Business Objects Explorer, SAP Business Objects Information Design Tool (IDT), SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise, SAP Crystal Reports, SAP Business Objects Design Studio, SAP Lumira, CMC, Web Intelligence (WEBI), Web Intelligence Rich Client
(WRC), OLAP Analysis, Translation Manager, A-Office.
• Performance Tuning Administration: Users, Roles and Privileges, Query Plan, Monitoring
• SAP BW/BI: BEx Query, Strong understanding of BW 7.3 and 7.4 on HANA
• Databases: SAP HANA, SAP ECC, SQL Server 2008, MSSQL, Oracle 11i, Teradata, MS Access; DB2
• Languages: SQL, HTML, DHTML, XML.
• SAP Module: SAP FI-CO, SD, CRM, MM
Bachelor of Engineering - SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore, India. WORK HISTORY:
Client: Scotiabank, Toronto, Canada
Role: SAP BIBO Developer - Reporting and Analytics Consultant May 2020 –Present Responsibilities:
• Developed Web Intelligence reports.
• Technical Support to the customers for viewing and creating Adhoc reports.
• Analyzed the reporting needs & Using Business Objects, generated reports aligned in accordance with user specifications, by understanding the system improved the retrieving performance of the reports.
• Developed Universes using Business objects 4.2 sp3(IDT and UDT) and solved the performance issues in existing Universes.
• Requirement gathering for the Xcelsius Layout screens.
• Design and development for the Crystal Reports which work as a feed for the dashboard.
• Creating mapping for the data through the Live Office Connectivity option.
• Designing Xcelsius Screens using the build in components like Pie charts, Tabs, Panels, Filters and so on.
• Displaying the components using the Dynamic Visibility logic.
• Provided links on the dashboard to go directly to the Web Intelligence reports for a metric.
• Also created reports in BO Explorer, using pre-existing BI queries.
• Creation of Folders in CMC and implementing security on various objects of CMC (folders, Applications, Universe and Connections).
• Scheduling and publishing reports onto WEBI to different destinations. Client: Loblaw companies limited, Brampton, Canada Role: SAP HANA BIBO Developer (Contract) February 2019 –April 2020 Responsibilities:
• Performed data modeling and developed Analytical views for the transactional data, Attribute views for the master data, and the calculation views as final model in HANA Studio.
• Loading Data into the SAP HANA Database using SLT, BODS and DXC. Bringing Data from ECC, Oracle and Flat files. Interfaced with SAP BW to bring in Data
• SAP HANA Security activities like User Management, Assigning Roles to users and Managing Analytical Privileges to enable course gained and fine-grained access control. Creating Hierarchical views
• Involved in the design and development of SAP HANA SQL scripting with experience in creation of schema, tables, triggers, sequences and various simple to complex procedures to support the daily batch scenarios
• Interacted with Business stake holders in order to understand their structured and ad-hoc reporting requirements, business rules for finance, sales and marketing domains.
• Created a high-level and detailed HANA implementation and migration plan and develop a training plan for the current development resources
• Responsible for implementation of SLT solution including complex transformations.
• Responsible for development of best practices guidelines and implementation of code review template to be followed across objects.
• Development of innovative solutions to give the best performance out of the HANA objects. Client: Ashok Leyland, India
Role: SAP Data Services /SAP BIBO Consultant January 2015 - December 2018 Responsibilities:
• Created Repositories, Users assigned the security in the Multi-Team Environment.
• Worked in the BODS4.0 Environment, the entire project implementation was on 4.0
• Worked on the IDOC'S, Batch/ real time jobs to extract the data from the SAP/ECC system, and load into the staging database for the multiple projects.
• Extracted Data from all the Relational Databases including oracle, Microsoft SQL server and loaded in different environments which include BW, ORACLE, SQL SERVER, and .txt .CSV files.
• Worked on all the standards guidelines Best practices Documentation, and also the functional Technical design specification documentation.
• Migrated all the Projects of the team from DEV TO TEST TO PS TO PROD, scheduled the jobs as part of the Administrator.
• Worked on the Data Quality, Address cleanse transformations for cleansing the data
• Provided the technical guidance knowledge transfer of effectively using BODS4.0
• Created reports based on the Date dimension and integrated with each of the Webi Intelligence reports for daily refresh of the dashboard without manual intervention.
• New universe created on the SAP multi-dimensional data provider using designer and worked on the resolution of the connectivity issues and created dimension object in universe used in the merging of queries.
• Tabular Webi Intelligence reports are created with 16 KPI’s in each of the individual tabs for the dashboards
• Created large number of KPI’s required for Dashboard in Webi Intelligence for using formulas, variables, standard business object functions and merging between multiple universes fetching information from different underlying data targets.
• Created recurring scheduling instances in Business object CMC for the daily scheduling of the underlying Webi Intelligence reports for Dashboard
• Used Live Office to connect to the Scheduled Webi Intelligence reports to bring the data into Xcelsius.