Brittany L. Thomas Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middletown, Ohio 45042
SUMMARY: Innovative and results driven professional, focused on achieving exceptional results in a highly competitive sales environment. Experienced in driving product knowledge, and a proven customer service provider, while building relationships with external and internal business partners. Areas of expertise in:
● Data entry
● Customer service
● Customer Referrals
● Written/verbal Spanish
● Advanced Administration
● Product Knowledge
● Cross-Selling of products
● Coaching/ Development
● Team player/Team Builder
● Creativity/ Problem Solving
Known for successfully prioritizing business requirements, identifying growth opportunities, increasing revenue, and improving client satisfaction. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Robert Half Blue Ash, OH. October 2018-Present
Administrative Support Personnel
● Responsible for incoming phone calls
● Completion of various excel spreadsheets
● Responsible for completion of extra daily tasks
Kroger KPPC Replenishment Cincinnati, OH. May 2016- September 2018 Administrative Support Personnel
● Responsible for inventory replenishment of produce for the Western and Mountain divisions.
● Responsible for locating purchase orders, and incoming phone calls.
● Completion of ad projections, ad movements, and various excel spreadsheets.
● Responsible for completion of daily tasks given by lead buyer. Crown Services/ Cincinnati Financial Fairfield, OH September 2015- May 2016 Contractor
● File preparation
● Anniversary Reviews
● Advanced Renewals
● Amending drivers into MVR system
Trugreen Fairfield, OH February 2015- September 2015 Sales Associate, Inside Sales
● Handled outbound sales calls/ cold calling.
● Responsible for locating information within database.
● Required training flexibility from one campaign to the next.
● Customer service skills highly required.
Morris Furniture Company Inc. Springdale, OH July 2014- January 2015 Sales Associate, Retail Sales
● Led in sales for protection plan first month in sales at the Springdale, OH, location.
● Overall sales for 3rd quarter in the top 10% for the Springdale, OH, location.
● Established rapport with clientele through solving tough room design problems.
● Followed up with every customer after merchandise was received. The Tile Shop LLC. Sharonville, OH April 2014- July 2014 Sales Associate
● Designed kitchens and bathrooms from the sub-floor up.
● Maintained cleanliness of vignettes and stocking of items.
● Built great customer referrals and returns through knowledge of the skill.
● Followed up and oversaw delivery of merchandise. Frontroom Furnishings Springdale, OH November 2013- April 2014 Sales Associate, Retail Sales
● Participated in extensive two week training.
● Responsible for the organization of paperwork on orders.
● Responsible for mandatory protection demonstration Flower Corner Designs Hamilton, OH January 2013- May 2013 Floral Designer, Sales Associate
● Managed phone orders, front cash drawer and sales on the showroom floor.
● Coached new hires on maintaining and organizing inventory and workstations. Texas Roadhouse Hamilton, OH November 2011- May 2012 Server
● Maintained cleanliness of area, stocking condiments, and setting tables.
● Suggested selling of food and beverage items.
● Responsible for funds and tips throughout shift.
● Coached others in maintaining a positive and upbeat attitude. Kroger Hamilton, OH August 2008- January 2011
Customer Service, Cashier
● Maintained top 3 in fast and friendly service at the Hamilton, OH, location for entire employment.
● Responsible for customer needs, questions, and phone calls.
● Reliable for cash drawer, restocking of merchandise, and cleanliness of store. Education:
Associate of Business in Interior Design February 2010- June 2012 Antonelli College, West Chester, OH
● Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
● Extra Online Purchasing and trade network
● AutoCAD 2010 2D and 3D
● Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
● Adobe Reader
● Google Sketch Up