NATALIA RZAD Tel: 647-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 1468 Foxfield Court, Mississauga, ON L5J 2Z8
• Customer service - Extensive experience with customer service, have become proficient in complaint resolution, able to effectively address customer’s problems and provide a solution.
• Multilingual - Academic experience in english, polish and french.
• Multi-Tasking- Able to juggle several tasks and responsibilities as once without sacrificing the proficiency
• Collaboration - Worked and volunteered in a variety of different social settings which required collaboration and team work.
SCHOOL VOLUNTEER WORK: Sept. 2014 – Jun. 2015
• Aiding in the management of the schoolwork and environment for elementary school kids
• Assisting the teacher in creating their daily learning plans, helping enforce them as well as helping to provide and develop the necessary resources
BABYSITTING: June 2014-present
• Throughout the years I had several part-time jobs with babysitting children of various ages throughout the day
TIM HORTONS-FOOD/BEVERAGE ATTENDANT: Aug. 2015 – Dec. 2017
• Serving customers as well as taking their order
• Made a variation of food and drinks for customers
• Obtained cash handling and debit/credit machine experience
LEADER AT SAGA CAMP: Aug. 2017
• Camp leader
• Took care of a group of 7 children
• Helped plan, carry out and lead children through several activities through the days
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO BOOKSTORE EMPLOYEE: Aug. 2018 — Sep 2018
• Worked as a cashier, as well as in storage
• Short contract for their busy opening
• Helped customers with purchases, exchanges, retrieving textbooks and providing any necessary information or assistance
EAST SIDE MARIO’S SERVER: Jan. 2019 — present
• Began as a hostess, seating guests, bussed tables
• Have helped train new employees
• Now working as a server/bartender
• Iona Catholic Secondary School Graduate of 2018 with Honours, Arts and French Certificate
• Currently enrolled in the University of Toronto in Mississauga, studying social sciences and french studies.