CYPRESS, TX *****
Highly motivated full-time university student majoring in Biology, B.S. and minoring in Psychology with a pre-med track.
● Typing, Writing, Editing
Dillard’s, Inc.— Sales Associate (Part-Time)
July 2019 - March 2020
● Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
● Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
● Achieving established goals.
● Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
● Increasing in store sales.
● Superior product knowledge.
● Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
● Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers. Chipotle — Cashier (Full-Time)
March 2018 - January 2019
● Process sales transactions
● Calculate the cost of products or services
● Accept payments
● Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
● Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request additional change
● Answer customer questions about products or services
● Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
● Report issues with equipment
A-Beautiful Pools — Lifeguard (Seasonal)
May 2016 - September 2016
● Overseeing activities at aquatic facilities.
● Assisting with swimming lessons.
● Explaining and enforcing rules, regulations and policies to ensure safety of patrons.
● Monitoring designated areas to recognize signs of danger.
● Warning swimmers regarding unsafe situations.
● Maintaining order in swimming areas.
● Responding to emergencies and rescuing swimmers in danger of drowning.
● Performing first aid procedures.
● Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness of all areas. EDUCATION
University of Houston Main Campus — Biology, B.S.
August 2019 - Current
Tomball Memorial High School — Diploma of Graduation August 2015 - June 2019
● Academic Excellence Scholarship - University of Houston
● AP/Honors classes - Tomball Memorial High School
● National Honor Society - Tomball Memorial High School
● Member of HOSA (Health Occupations of America) - Tomball Memorial High School
● Member of AMWA (American Medical Women’s Association) - University of Houston
● Member of Delight Ministries - University of Houston
● Certified EMT (Emergency Medical Technician)
● ALS/BLS Certified (Advanced/Basic Life Support)
● Bilingual - Fluent in Arabic and English
● Political/Societal Advocate