• email@example.com • 909-***-**** •
Detail oriented customer service professional working in both public and private environments, seeks opportunity to utilize skills to help employer grow their business. Highly organized and dependable individual with experience assisting customers in solving complex issues.
Discount Auto & Tires, Redlands, CA May 2015 to November 2020 Service Advisor:
• Greeted and assisted all customers with check-in and check-out procedures.
• Suggested additional services to clients to assist with maintenance and overall satisfaction from services rendered.
• Answered incoming phone calls ensuring clear communication of individualized repairs to owners’ vehicles State of California, Ontario, CA August 2017 to January 2020 Caregiver:
• Primary caregiver to 88-year-old elderly person.
• Duties included planning and creating all meals and personal hygiene care daily.
• Scheduled and transported client to all doctors and therapy appointments. Redlands Unified School District, Redlands, CA January 2014 to June 2016 Yard Duty Representative President PTA:
• Supervised and assisted upwards of 200 school kids throughout school lunch and recess activities.
• Covered office duties when receptionist was off campus or out on leave.
• Facilitated all fundraising activities for Smiley Elementary School exceeding goals by 20% two consecutive years setting school record.
EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT
H.S. Diploma, Marketing, General Rosemead High School, Rosemead, CA. PTA Convention, Various seminars attended, San Jose & Los Angeles, CA