OLAJIDE Ademola Johnny
*, ******* ******, *****, ***-Ado, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.
• Mobile: +234**********, +234********** • E-Mail: email@example.com Objective Graduate of History and International Studies with a broad experience in an administrative sector seeking a challenging graduate role in a dynamic organization to develop my soft skills, extend my core competence and contribute immensely to the attainment of corporate goal and objectives. Relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Training
• Principles and practices of business communications • Enterprise Development • Microsoft packages
Education Institute of Management Leadership and Productivity Development (IMLPD) March 2017 - August 2017 GRADUATE LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
• Member of the Institute.
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria 2011 – 2015 BACHELOR OF ART, HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES.
• Second class division.
• Final year Project – Women and Economic Activities in Yorubaland in the Nineteenth Century. VICTORY MODEL COLLEGE, Ondo State, Nigeria. 2002 – 2008 SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (SSCE)
• Distinctions in Economics and Government.
Working Experience MEGASEA DISTILLERS NIGERIA LIMITED, Oworoshoki, Lagos state, Nigeria. 2019 - 2021 I served as the stock manager of the company for effective production; keeping and improving wholesalers and retailers’ relationships with the company in achieving one of the company’s goals; preparation of sale’s invoices and way bills for company’s customers; processing goods, requisitions, receipts, transfers and issuance of inventories; posting of vouchers via “sage 50”; reconciling stock balance on “sage 50” software; fast tracking of warehouse activities in finished goods sub-departments and maintaining updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC), Ado/Odo-Ota Local Government Area, Ogun State, Nigeria. 2018 - 2019
Opportune to took part in the registration of citizens for permanent voter's cards, distribution of permanent voter's cards, and interstate & intrastate of manual transfer of citizen's voter's cards. NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC), Ado/Odo-Ota Local Government Area, Ogun State, Nigeria. One-year paramilitary service 2016 - 2017 Worked with the Administrative department as Corper Liaison Officer II for Ado/Odo-Ota L.G.A. secretariat. Served as intermediary between the Local Government Inspector (LGI) and the serving corp members. KIRANIL NIGERIA LIMITED, Ondo State, Nigeria. 2008 - 2010 Worked as an Administrative officer of the company. OLAJIDE Ademola Johnny
5, Ajengbe Street, Lodge, Oke-Ado, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.
• With my knowledge and determination, there was high sales of produced goods during my years at
• Handled a successful presidential and gubernatorial elections at Ado-Odo Ota local government in the 2019 election.
• Corper Liason Officer – served as intermediary between Corp members and Local Government Inspector
(LGI), coordinated over 2,000 Corp members during monthly clearance, and ensuring orderliness among fellow Corp members.
• Prepared students for external exams like UTME, WAEC, NECO, and GCE. Additional Information Residential Address: 5, Ajengbe Street, Lodge, Oke-Ado, Ibadan, Oyo state. Permanent Address: 2, Ogunwunmiju street, off Akure motor park, Ondo State. Date of Birth: 17th September, 1988.
Languages: English and Yoruba.
Hobbies: Reading, Travelling, and Watching Sports. Training: Business Communication, Principles and Practice of Management, Principles and Practice of Marketing, Business Integrity and Work Ethics, Principles and Practice of Leadership, Research Methods and Methodology and Enterprise Development.
Referees: Available on request.