SAMSON ABIMBADE TUNDE
Address: ** ***** *****, ********, *** Ishaga, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos State.
Samson possesses a positive and effective work ethic with proven ability to be relevant in whatever environment I find myself. A hardworking young man, who is committed to self-development, open to learning and always looking for platforms where I can develop and implement my gifting and also be a force to reckon with in my field of study and/or organization.
Date of Birth: January 25 1994
Place of Birth: Lagos
State of Origin: Osun State
Marital Status: Single
Goal setting Numerical Skills Result Oriented
Communication Skills Self-starter Strong Teamwork
Good Interpersonal Skills Leadership Qualities Attention to Details
Positive Work Ethic Organizational Skills People Management
Microsoft Office Tools (MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel),
Social Media Savvy
Victory Kiddies Academy. Ajuwon, Ogun State (2017- 2018, 2019-DATE)
• Maintain the Principal’s schedule for appointments and meetings and assisted in prioritising activities
• Perform administrative duties such as maintaining and organized filing system, and proper copy and documentation of personal effects of new and existing students.
• Hospitality to visitors, signing of forms, package distribution and, deliveries.
• Draft meeting agendas, restock school learning materials before they are exhausted in the school store, and execute follow-up for meetings and team conferences.
• Supervise the activities of the staff.
SUBJECT TEACHER (NYSC):
Community Senior High School, Ijebu, Waterside, Ogun State (2018- 2019)
• Taught SSS1 and SSS2 students Commerce
• Constructed corresponding lesson notes with the permanent teacher and using standard evaluation techniques to ascertain students' academic performance based on the lessons being taught
• Used real life events and examples to pass knowledge of the topics being taught across to students
• Marked and scored students' tests and continuous assessments.
ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER 2, AD-HOC STAFF (NYSC)
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) (2019)
• Assisted with the collection of election materials from the Senior Presiding Officer (SPO)
Confirmed that voter’s details in the Permanent Voters’ Card are contained in the registers of voters
• Applied indelible ink on the appropriate fingers of the voters before voting
• Assisted with the return of election materials to the SPO at the close of the poll.
Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti (2017)
Business Administration (B.Sc.)
Molaks High School, Lagos State. 2006 - 2012
Senior Secondary School Certificate
Tenderfoot Private School 1999 -2006
First School Leaving Certificate
Mr TokosiOlanrewaju Mr Fatade Adeyemi
Admin Manager(TNLC). Customer Experience Expert (UBA)